300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by k9james View Post
    I graduated from the current DEO Academy. I will give you all a warning. You should prepare yourself to be treated like a deputy candidate. The next academy is going to be BDUSM style. Daily smoke punishment PT session, daily DT fighting sessions, daily military style marching, and getting your *** beat down every.

All that for an GL-8?! Hmmmm...makes government sense.

Comment

• Finally got something. Friday morning I got a call from the Chief for one of the locations I got referred for. He let me know that I was #2 on their selection list but #1 backed out so I should get my selection letter from HR soon via email. Haven't gotten anything yet so trying to be patient
      “Cowards never start. The weak never finish. Winners never quit”. - RP

Comment

• DJ9
        DJ9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!

• alpha_charlie92
        alpha_charlie92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Hopefully I get the email soon lol

• DJ9
        DJ9 commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re welcome. Whenever they send you to do you medical, make sure they give you a TB test if it applies to you. I had to go back the same day just to do my near vision test. Now, I have to go back just to get the TB test because they said I didn’t need it. Needless to say, I do..

• Any info on when the next announcement will come out ?

Comment

• Are there any BOP guys here that have transferred DEO and gotten a background waiver? Im trying to figure out if the BOP background will suffice for DEO since theyre both DOJ.

Comment

• Anyone receive any movement with the process or any positive or negative rumors regarding when they’re going to start ramping up hiring again?

Comment

• I completed my medical last Thursday. Just waiting now.

Comment

• I have to go back tomorrow for my TB to be read, then medical will be complete for me as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by NCG128 View Post
                Anyone receive any movement with the process or any positive or negative rumors regarding when they’re going to start ramping up hiring again?
                Absolutely Nothing... I'm still waiting for a response after my initial referral. Besides hearing that they reached out to my former supervisor for a reference, I have not heard anything. Maybe after the holidays we'll all be updated one way or another.

Comment

• Camelbak
                  Camelbak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If they reached out to your references, you should be moving along fine. They want to hire ~50 DEOs this year. So if you're already in the process I'd say your chances are decent.

• DJ9
                  DJ9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How intense are the BI and eQip? I’ve already completed one for BP and they looked back ten years for everything.

• Finally joined and will post here. Long time lurker.

Here's my timeline.

Applied: 7/22/19
                Referred: 8/30/19
                Interview: 9/30/19
                TOL: 10/31/19
                Medical:12/27/19

7 years military, Masters, current FED LE 1899 series employee.

What's up with the background? Was it initiated with our consent/release forms that we submitted in response to the TOL? Or do we have yet to be notified? Will they in fact accept current clearances?

Last edited by Tucker1730; 01-08-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Any news anyone?! I’m still waiting for the next announcement lol

Comment

• DJ9
                    DJ9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A couple of us have just completed the medical stage. I think there may be another who has heard of his references being interviewed. It has been radio silence for me ever having my TB test read a little over 3 weeks ago.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10469 users online. 314 members and 10155 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X