Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDK but it would be nice to get a notification with progress. Even if you don’t make the cut. Would be nice to know

Comment

• FORMER_USBP
      FORMER_USBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing here. What does your contact at the marshals say?

• Did the announcement get cancelled or are we still in the running?

Comment

• Camelbak
      Camelbak commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't heard anything recently. The last few times I've applied for Aviation Enforcement Officer, I've gotten referred. Then it'll go months without hearing anything and then I get an email saying sorry we picked some other people, thanks for applying. So I'm not expecting to hear anything back and I'm moving on.

• Originally posted by FORMER_USBP View Post
    Did the announcement get cancelled or are we still in the running?
    I got a Tenative Offer about a week after the shutdown ended. Ended up turning it down due to another application I accepted. So I know its still going. Good luck guys.

Comment

• Offer for what location?

Comment

• Hey y’all , this is my first post on the forum specifically for DEO. I applied Nov ‘18 and receive a Tentative offer for San Diego last week. I just submitted my Background paperwork, but HR said I should be getting a background waiver as I’m already a FLEO.

Anyways my question is, all HR said I have to do is pass my med eval and background and then I’ll receive my final offer for employment. HR said nothing of a FIT test or anything else required. Additionally, all me friends for BOP that know people that are now DEO’s have said the FIT test is not what the DUSM and USM take...just as easy at the BOP PT test.

Anyone know any updated info on this process as I know things have changed the past 10yrs. Thank you

Comment

• FORMER_USBP
          FORMER_USBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you not have to interview? I applied for the September and October 2018 and only received an interview for Laredo Texas around November. I haven’t heard anything since that interview. Congrats on receiving a tentative offer.

• gmvargas2018
          gmvargas2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          When did you interview? And was in person or over the phone?

Thanks

• MaxD1207
          MaxD1207 commented
          Editing a comment
          There is no FIT test for the DEO position. Not sure what you mean by DUSM and USM FIT test.

• In November. In person at Laredo Texas.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11913 users online. 399 members and 11514 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X