Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detention Enforcement Officer (DEO), US Marshals

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • STL- I got referred for both Merit and Open... no idea how you could get denied for Open and make Merit though. I am also interested to know if/when anyone gets called for an interview for LA. So if anyone does pls post...

    Originally posted by STL View Post
    I'm back! Like I ever went anywhere. I was curious did anyone else apply for that DEO Position in L.A.? I did; and I was reffered to the Agency on the Merit List, but I wasn't for the Open Compitive. How does that happen? I have some ideas about it, but I thought I would ask for some other opinions. I doubt if they call me for an interview, the story of my life.

    Comment


    • Yeah I called Kansas City and asked, but the chick wasn't very helpful at all! Anyway I'll role with it. I scored higher the last time around ( East St. Louis ) and wasn't referred, WTF??? I would at least like to get an interview but WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT GOES! So I'll wait and see. Did you guys hear about Border Patrol and CBP?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
        So you are saying that DEOs were merit promoted to DUSM positions in Dec. 2009?
        Negative, I am saying the last merit promotion for DUSM's opened in December 2009, don't know of any selections from that opening as of yet.

        Comment


        • I have a scheduled interview next week for one of the positions in Arizona for DEO.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DeltaFox2 View Post
            I have a scheduled interview next week for one of the positions in Arizona for DEO.
            When did you get the automated response email that you were referred?

            Comment


            • I received the email with the referral letter on June 3 and on June 17, I received the selected for interview email with available dates and times for interviews.

              Comment


              • San Francisco now has an opening.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by inv_clark View Post
                  San Francisco now has an opening.
                  GS-7 in San Francisco.....lol
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


                  BOP - BPA - ICE

                  Comment


                  • Yeah you'll be living in a tent in golden gate park on the salary! Anyway no word from the L.A. opening, I figured as much. For you guys that interviewed in AZ. How did it go? Did they give you guys a time line? Also from the interview and meeting with the leadership, what are your impression of the job? Thanks guys and good luck!

                    Comment


                    • Hello Everyone I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything regarding the LA openings.
                      Thanks

                      Comment


                      • I'm wondering about the L.A. opening myself, the last I contact I got was my NOR and the refferel letter.

                        Comment


                        • Well someone I know was just hired as a DEO. He was a current BOP CO with 1 year experience, 10 point preference military vet, and he is bilingual english/spanish. Not only that but he worked corrections prior to the BOP as well. Just letting you guys know who they are looking for while doing hiring.

                          I didn't bother applying for the Detroit position that is closing soon.
                          What is Perseverance?
                          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


                          BOP - BPA - ICE

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                            Well someone I know was just hired as a DEO. He was a current BOP CO with 1 year experience, 10 point preference military vet, and he is bilingual english/spanish. Not only that but he worked corrections prior to the BOP as well. Just letting you guys know who they are looking for while doing hiring.

                            I didn't bother applying for the Detroit position that is closing soon.
                            Thanks Kansan! You mind if I ask what office he was hired for? And how long he was in the pipe line? I didn't apply for the S.F. or Detroit opening either! I hope the job works out well for your buddy, and it opens up more doors for him! I'll be on your side of the state this weekend! I'm not driving over though, taking the Mega Bus! I'm hitting the Jones Loft (roof top pool) and power and light district while I'm over!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by STL View Post
                              Thanks Kansan! You mind if I ask what office he was hired for? And how long he was in the pipe line? I didn't apply for the S.F. or Detroit opening either! I hope the job works out well for your buddy, and it opens up more doors for him! I'll be on your side of the state this weekend! I'm not driving over though, taking the Mega Bus! I'm hitting the Jones Loft (roof top pool) and power and light district while I'm over!
                              He was hired for El Paso. He applied for the position back in February of this year.
                              What is Perseverance?
                              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.


                              BOP - BPA - ICE

                              Comment


                              • Just received my Tentative Offer of Employment (TOE) for a DEO vacancy in AZ. Also received instructions for login in to E-Quip to start my BI.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10554 users online. 452 members and 10102 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X