300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA Certification

Has anyone done Harrisburg Comm Coll's MPOETC ACT 120 cert? How does it work?
    -SrA J Hughes
    United States Air Force
    Security Forces Patrolman
    -Defensor Fortis-

-AMU Student: BA Criminal Justice

Originally posted by AirmanE3
    Has anyone done Harrisburg Comm Coll's MPOETC ACT 120 cert? How does it work?
    I didn't go to Harrisburg's academy; however, I went to a ACT 120 class hosted by a different community college. The process is a bit different now, I believe they have a entry pt exam now. Its not that difficult, 1.5 mile (<13:00mins), sit ups, bench press (105% of body weight), and a sprint. I think they took away the sit and reach test, which was actually my hardest area. I was never very flexable! I hope this helps a bit. If you have any questions shoot me a email or post a reply.

Comment

Act 120

I am seriously thinking of doing the self-cert thru HACC, provided my GI Bill covers the 3k tuition!

Then I can try applying for my sought-out PDs in PA, like Gettysburg, or Hanover!
      -SrA J Hughes
      United States Air Force
      Security Forces Patrolman
      -Defensor Fortis-

-AMU Student: BA Criminal Justice

Comment

Originally posted by AirmanE3
        I am seriously thinking of doing the self-cert thru HACC, provided my GI Bill covers the 3k tuition!

Then I can try applying for my sought-out PDs in PA, like Gettysburg, or Hanover!
        Your GI Bill should cover the cost of the Academy, granted they have the correct resources at the College. I would also look at the York area and those surrounding Boroughs/Townships as well. Good luck.
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8511 users online. 442 members and 8069 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X