300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Call !

Got an offer of employment today from the Sheriffs Office. Conditional upon polygraph, psychological, and medical of course. Very, very excited- hasnt really set in yet...wow
    "Hey handsome...catch any speeders today" ???

Originally posted by WCJC 30339
    Got an offer of employment today from the Sheriffs Office. Conditional upon polygraph, psychological, and medical of course. Very, very excited- hasnt really set in yet...wow

Awesome, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by WCJC 30339

congrats...

Comment

Originally posted by GB0610
        That is SOOOO far from an employment officer, that I can't stress it enough. Not to burst your bubble, but they give out more conditionals than they have spots. They know that most of the people that got CO's will be dropped in the poly, or the phyc, or the medical.

Simply put, don't count your chickens till they hatch.
        if i understand the hiring process at the SO, this will be his 2nd poly...he should be alright

Comment

Good luck and hang in there.

Comment

That is SOOOO far from an employment officer, that I can't stress it enough. Not to burst your bubble, but they give out more conditionals than they have spots. They know that most of the people that got CO's will be dropped in the poly, or the phyc, or the medical.

GB,

What's up man? Have to be the guy that points that out!!!! Way to **** in the dudes cheerios. And how do you know that is far from an offer? I have been in process' that have taken 4 weeks from test to job offer.

Comment

That may be the case as to how they do things up in GA, but here in our area, once you get this far, the job is basically yours. So stick to your peaches, and let the guy have his day.

Comment

"Even the guys with baggy jeans and gold teeth" Id better get my teeth capped with gold asap! Then the job will be mine for sure hehe

Comment

GB0610-

Im well aware of what a conditional offer is. My post was meant to inform those who I have spoken to before on this board of my progress and to thank them for the ongoing advice and support. Dont know what agency gives out conditional offers for simply passing a written test, but its a little more involved here.
                  "Hey handsome...catch any speeders today" ???

Comment

Psych!!

I Passed My Psych, Thank God!! I Just Wanted To Say Thanks For All Of The Advice You Guys Gave Me. You Dont Know How Nice It Is To Have Someone To Answer Questions. So Thanks A Bunch Guys And Gals!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11947 users online. 454 members and 11493 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X