Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What information do they check in a BI?

I was wondering what all they check during a background investigation.

Short answer - Everything you could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by normy0
      Short answer - Everything you could think of.

thats exactly what I was going to say!

Comment

how you did in school, if you were a terd in school, job history, financial history, friend history, family history, talk to neighbors, talk to references to find other people that know you, work history, driving history, medical history, basically everything that you have done or been around since you popped out uptill the time that you turn in your application.

here is an example, i used to work for a smaller agency, well a few years back i applied for the tx hwy ptrl, while the bi was driving through town on the way to my house for the inhome, he noticed several units at a gas station, so on a hunch, he stopped and asked the clerk if this was where the officers got their gas, she said yes, he pulled out a photo of me and asked if she knew me and what she thought of me,,,, now thats hard core, but i would bet that all agencies arent that hard core, but i bet that a lot are,

so basically get ready to have your entire life put out on the table and get disected. good luck

Comment

By the time the BI is done investigating you he will know whether or not you were breast fed as a baby

Comment

What did you have for breakfast on August 1 1995 ......... Everything and anything we can get our hands on and even more then that.... Trying to hide something ??????????? ........ FORGET ABOUT IT ...... if not found before hire and found later ......... YOU'RE FIRED and just maybe prosecuted.

Comment

Don't know of anything they'd see as a big deal, and I'm not trying to hide anything, just wondering. I guess what makes me ask is I used to visit adult websites and had a couple subscriptions, nothing "unusual, extreme, whatever", and I've changed a lot since then; I've matured and got bored with it mostly. But I was just wondering if they find ways to get at your internet history, I guess. Past email addresses and what it was used for and whatnot. Probably do huh?
              Last edited by pac; 01-07-2006, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I don't think they'll check your internet history... but I could be wrong. They check everything else.
                Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9403 users online. 363 members and 9040 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X