300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Petersburgh Police

Is this department in shambles or has it got back on its feet. I have read in previous posts to stay away but saw that they are hiring and feel this may be a way in the field . Any comments would be greatly appreactiated.

Go for it, why miss a shot

Every dept has its beefs and its goods. My friend is on with them and has been for about 5 or 6 years. Has its ups and downs and he tells me about them. Id say go for it. good experience even if it is grimey or not.

PittsburghKid
    Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
    Written - Passed
    Physical test - Passed
    Background Investigation - Finished
    Oral Board - Passed
    Polygraph - Passed
    Chief's Decision - Pending
    Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
    Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

thanks for the heads up, im in the process with a few departments now in Fla. Trying the shotgun approach, do not want to jump at the first job but don;t want one to slip by either.

Thanks again

Comment

Go for it. Even if it does turn out to be a sh*t job, it's always easier to go somewhere else as a lateral than someone with no experience.
        Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

do your one yr on probation, if ya like it stay...if ya don't seen green pastures like i did...and don't look back...

www.schackdaddy.com
          " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
          " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

I have asked the same question time and time again. they have a post on www.leoaffairs.com
            I applied a couple of yrs ago and didn't get it. But that was like 2 weeks after I started a job here in IN with a PD I had applied everywhere and I was offered something here couldn't say no then 2 weeks later that started my BI and i think they where worried that i was already trying to jump ship before I gave this other a go....
            I did a ride along during the 1st phase of the process some guys seemed really cool...some loved others hated it... I am reapplying myself I would love to find out from someone within what the real deal is...
            they keep popping up on channel 6 at 5 ....first the 5 yr they handcuffed then the girl on the bus.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8760 users online. 369 members and 8391 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X