Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Prince George's County, MD?

I am a West Virginia LEO, I was wondering how hard it is to get in with PG's County Sheriff Dept. and how long it would take to get hired. My fiance is in the Air Force at Andrews and would like to get closer to her. I know PG is a bad place but I am looking for the experience as much as the pay. I want to get a job over there ASAP....is there anyone who knows about this or anyone who knows about some depts that hire without civil service testing?
    "Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Pg

You can get into PG Fast... They will take anyone in that Dept. May i suggest Baltimore County police or, montgomery county police, howard county.etc PG's Dept is bad based on what i know...plenty of ppl dred going there..2 years ago i knew 3 ppl who went there and all area back in baltimore city with horrific stories about PG. But hey thats just my opinion..
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

Comment

I don't have any info, but just to clarify your question, are you asking about the County PD or the Sheriff's department?

Comment

There are a ton of jobs around there. Federal, county & local. They're all going to have testing, I would imagine. What area of WV do you work?
        Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

I am looking at the police dept. not the sheriff's office. I currently work for a town near Charleston, WV....so we get a lot of their ummm...."misguided creatures of habbit"....(I was trying to be nice ) I just put in my application to PG today so....I start the process. Thanks for the responses!
          "Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

XDELTA,

I am not from PG County, but I got out of the AF in 2000 from Andrews and was hired in Northern VA, completed the process and academy (6 months long) and on the road in 12 months. I was activated after 9/11 and was sent to Andrews. Mostly worked with Local PD on offbase housing. If you need specifics, PM me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6846 users online. 182 members and 6664 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X