Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User of tasers in southern california?

I've been thinking of applying to LASD and LAPD and perhaps a few of the other incorporated cities around southern California. Regarding tasers, does anyone know whether or not they zap their recruits with them during the academy? I've heard different answers on that from different people that I have spoken to. I can understand being pepper sprayed because I know contamination is an issue and I also know that people can still fight after they've been sprayed. But, tasers only go where they are pointed and by nature they incapacitate you. Getting zapped by one seems more like something that we would have done in college as a dorm room prank than anything else. My hometown in Georgia will not use them b/c they feel they are unproven.

I'll take the taser

I would rather be tased than sprayed oc last for a long time tasers zap you and you may be a little sore but oc you will be in pain for about 30 minutes
    R.I.P. Officer Wayne McLaughlin

Comment

True, I just wish I could find out for sure what the deal is. I've heard two different things.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7174 users online. 255 members and 6919 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X