Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did people fail the phyc test?....at least what was the reason they gave you. I'm on my second Tour. Infantry 2003 Iraq/ MP K-9 Handler current (Iraq). Thanks

SGT. K
    "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

Why did people fail the phyc test?....at least what was the reason they gave you. I'm on my second Tour. Infantry 2003 Iraq/ MP K-9 Handler current (Iraq). Thanks

SGT. K

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph
        One reason I think they fail the psych test is becuse they repeat themselves.

A. Nice first post....

B. The board software hangs up sometimes....and one gets multple posts....like his.....

C. Don't be an asshat....as if you continue in your ways....I envision a short stay on this place....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
          A. Nice first post....

B. The board software hangs up sometimes....and one gets multple posts....like his.....

C. Don't be an asshat....as if you continue in your ways....I envision a short stay on this place....

Thank you Sir, I see this happens here and there.

Comment

Hey guys, anyone working in the Boston VA area that could answer any questions or concerns about the job? Thanks

Comment

Hello, any VA Police Officers that can answer some questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                Hello, any VA Police Officers that can answer some questions?
                I can try, but one thing about the VA is that it's so different between each location.

Comment

Does anyone know anything about the Redding CA outpatient clinic? It's only open mon-fri during the day, I know there's at least 1 officer there but does anyone know a specific number of officers, hours worked, any retention pay, etc? Thanks.
                  Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

If you want to be an over paid Security Guard that answers to a Civilain Hospital director that tell your Chief how to fix his Coffee. its for you. If youre a retired LEO and want a good source for free health care and a moderate pay once youre there about 5 yrs, its for you. If you have any proactivity in your blood, NO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
                      Does anyone know anything about the Redding CA outpatient clinic? It's only open mon-fri during the day, I know there's at least 1 officer there but does anyone know a specific number of officers, hours worked, any retention pay, etc? Thanks.
                      I know they write a lot of tickets at that location.

Comment

Originally posted by Mxer View Post
                        If you want to be an over paid Security Guard that answers to a Civilain Hospital director that tell your Chief how to fix his Coffee. its for you. If youre a retired LEO and want a good source for free health care and a moderate pay once youre there about 5 yrs, its for you. If you have any proactivity in your blood, NO!!!
                        Is this going on at the Gainesville VA

Comment

Originally posted by Grape soda View Post

Is this going on at the Gainesville VA
                          I believe that is going on at every location sir.

Comment

I saw the VA in upstate NY just got an 8k a year pay adjustment. It looks to be competitive with local PDs now. Think it's around 58k top pay for their GS-6 according to their last posting. Obviously not going to be anything like working for a local PD. Would assume its pretty laid back.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7195 users online. 240 members and 6955 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X