300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Interview?

Well after passing the written and physical test as well as the oral board and BI I got a call to come in for a second interview. They told me they want to get the second interview, poly and psych done very quickly so they can send me to the January academy. My question is what should I expect the second interview to consist of? I am assuming that it will be more personal than what the oral board was. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

jeisenberg25 I PMed you

Comment

PM me and let me know what agency, Im from IL and wondering.

Comment

Bump in hopes that someone will actually responde to the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade424
          Well after passing the written and physical test as well as the oral board and BI I got a call to come in for a second interview. They told me they want to get the second interview, poly and psych done very quickly so they can send me to the January academy. My question is what should I expect the second interview to consist of? I am assuming that it will be more personal than what the oral board was. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Are you interviewing with just your BI? If so, in my experience, he will go over any questions on your app. that he has. Probably try to get some more contacts from you. It should not be a formal interview, meaning you can dress nice but casual. Let me know if it is just with your BI and I could help you out better.
          John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12248 users online. 425 members and 11823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X