300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hiring

Ever been to the Colorado high country? Like to ski, hike, fish, boat, moutain bike, camp? Think the moutains are cool? Interested in being a deputy sheriff in the county where places like Breckenridge, Copper Moutain and Keystone are located? If so, then I might have a deal for you......

Due to a nice budget increase, both our jail and patrol divisions have openings. You need to be Colorado POST certified for the road, but the jail will hire you without it. The base pay is competitive - and we don't pay SSAN tax or contribute to our own 401k retirement fund. (And that make a very big difference in the bottom line!)

Here's a link to our web site... http://www.co.summit.co.us/Sheriff/home.htm

And if you are seriously interested, you can contact me at [email protected]
    Last edited by S.O.4; 12-24-2005, 04:46 PM.

I can start tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.4
      Ever been to the Colorado high country? Like to ski, hike, fish, boat, moutain bike, camp? Think the moutains are cool? Interested in being a deputy sheriff in the county where places like Breckenridge, Copper Moutain and Keystone are located? If so, then I might have a deal for you......

Due to a nice budget increase, both our jail and patrol divisions have openings. You need to be Colorado POST certified for the road, but the jail will hire you without it. The base pay is competitive - and we don't pay SSAN tax or contribute to our own 401k retirement fund. (And that make a very big difference in the bottom line!)

Here's a link to our web site... http://www.co.summit.co.us/Sheriff/home.htm

And if you are seriously interested, you can contact me at [email protected]
      Too bad your agency doesn't have part time slots...
      Stop Animal Testing!! (Because they really skew the grading curve...)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9037 users online. 245 members and 8792 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X