300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal law enforcement Q's

First of all, I would like to say hello to all here. I am going to try to explain my situation as best as possible. Right now, I am a freshman in College and am VERY interested in federal law enforcement and have been since high school. My absolute goal is to be in the FBI, SS, or DEA. I love everything about these services, but everyone of theme seems to eat up accountants, lawyers, and finance personnel only. I plan to major in International Trade B.A. because I realize that getting into a Federal law enforcement agency is Very difficult and I would hate to get an accounting degree because I really don

My suggestion is to contact your college's Career development/Internship Office and find out if your school offers internships with these agencies or a CO-OP Program. This is one fastest ways to get hired. Many agencies offer CO-OP programs where you work part time in the office assisting agents, then upon graduation from college you are hired as an Agent and go to FLETC. I know the FBI has an internship program also, check their website. Also shoot an email to the local recruiters for these agencies and find out what they have to offer. The bottom line is to get some experience while you are in college this way when you graduate you will be more qualified then next candidate who only possesses a B.A. degree with minimal work experience.
    I believe forgiveness is Gods function; my job is to simply arrange the meeting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7167 users online. 366 members and 6801 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X