300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had an oral board today...

...for an agency in Hillsborough Co. FL. It couldn't have gone better. 4 officers were there: 2 detectives, a corporal, and a sgt. Everyone was very professional and polite, and genuinely seemed interested. There were points where we were all laughing.

They asked me about another agency that was interested in me, and when i told them "im good to go with them, as far as they're concerned, i start next month..." (i had not yet signed any acceptance papers, but they told me i could start next month if I wanted to) they told me they would expedite the rest of the process (interview with police chief, medical, psych, and poly) to keep me here. Interview with the chief is at 0930 tomorrow.

I am psyched.

Sounds good. Are you the only applicant for this position? What department is it? Are you already an academy grad? Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagman
      they told me they would expedite the rest of the process (interview with police chief, medical, psych, and poly) to keep me here. Interview with the chief is at 0930 tomorrow.

I am psyched.

now if only everyone would expedite the process no one would have to wait to find out if they were hired or not...

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by off_kimball
        Sounds good. Are you the only applicant for this position? What department is it? Are you already an academy grad? Good Luck.

There are 5 applicants for 3 job openings. As far as I know, all the applicants are already academy graduates. Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12738 users online. 490 members and 12248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X