300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new fed tests coming soon?

Hello all. I'm a former state C/O and a current BOP C/O for the past couple of months and very much interested in moving on to another federal position asap. I have a BA but no investigations experience so that pretty much limits me (no SA positions ) but I'd like the BP or ICE or anybody else for that matter to get me out of the federal daycare center for criminals here in ny. Preferable some place back down south or the southwest for the bp. Anybody got any idea when some new tests might open up. I need something to look foward to keep me going here. I know I just missed the IEA test. I'm still kicking myself over that one. I hear ICE and CBP are gonna do alot of hiring next year. I just hope they offer the test once more so I can get out of here. Anybody know anything?

SHU,

Unless I am mistaken, I believe that there is a current open announcement for Border Patrol Agents. I think that this job has many of the things that you are looking for as well. Also, it is a good place to get real "law enforcement" investigative experience. With a steady shift you could also begin to knock out that degree.

I currently work with several former Border Agents if you later decide that you want to move on to a Special Agent position somewhere.

Best of luck in your search.

Comment

secret service

is always hiring. Uniform Division and 1811. Dont worry about experience. You'll be fine.

Comment

Anyone have any clue on when the next training session is for the SS? And how little notice can they give for a person to leave for training? I should be getting a call sometime soon I'm hoping. Thanks everyone, hurry up and wait!

Comment

I was hired out of an Ohio Field Office a few years back and they gave me just about two weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11254 users online. 435 members and 10819 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X