Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocd

Is having OCD as a kid going to Dq me?
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Sir Winston Churchill

I thought everyone had some form of OCD!! Im sure it would depend on how severe you OCD is. Whats your OCD???

Comment

Mainly an overreaction from my mom. She was the one who forced me to go to a doctor and get meds. I was around 13
      All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

oh i forgot to mention I refused to take them after about a year.

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you go through a hiring process and make it to the pyschological and meet with the Pysch. He/She will go over this with you and can make a decision at that point for you to continue the process. Being that you were a juvenile when this occured...which kid has not been put on medication for depression, OCD, ADHD, etc...
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

yeah that is what I thought, but I did not want to go the the whole deal and have them tell me I cant get in because of something I had when I was young.

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8754 users online. 387 members and 8367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X