300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEA Psysical Task Test Question

I have been looking over the information the DEA has sent me and I need someone that has taken the PTT before to answer a question for me.

I want to know if during the setups if some one is holding your feet? This is something that will change the way that I do my training for the test. I know that for most tests you do have a partner that holds your feet down and it makes the difference in about 10-15 setups for me.

Thanks,
    Matt

Just practice both ways. The DEA PTT is no joke so you should train for it and test yourself. Go with and with out someone holding your feet.

Comment

There will be someone there to hold your feet for you. When you are training make sure you are doing the full range of motion because the protocol is very strict. Like the post above me states.... the DEA PTT is no joke. Also, practice the sprint and then the run during the training. After that sprint your legs will feel like jello.

Good luck.
      "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Comment

Thanks for the info. I wondered what affects that sprint would have on the run. I will besure to include that in my running and working out.

Thanks again

Comment

Also keep in mind that the DEA hiring process is beyond slow. Plan on OPM taking a long time with the BI.
          "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11152 users online. 381 members and 10771 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X