X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troophopeful
    started a topic New York State Police

New York State Police

Haven't heard anything regarding the NYS processing for the next upcoming class and wanted to start a thread so all interested can keep inform. Where is everyone as far as processing? I'm still waiting to hear from a b.i. waiting patiently.

• Dlec241125
    commented on 's reply
    I heard from a friend in the class currently that it may be August 12th but that was before these monetary issues arose. So who knows now.

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    The Academy works out a ranking based on academic performance and the higher the grade the higher the preference in Troop placement. BUT this is not an official policy, but courtesy given to recruits. Albany makes the final determination and some classes (recent ones too) get very little say on where they go, but some classes get fairly close to home.

That said, Troop A, L, T, and usually G are closed. E was closed 2 classes ago too. B/C/D are practically never closed.

• Upstate13
    replied
    Has anyone heard of a tentative start date for this upcoming academy class?

Leave a comment:

• far1993
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the replies, looks like i'll be waiting for the next academy :/

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think they got to rank 5XXX. They sent a lot of people from the last processing invites and some from the March processing. I’m ranked 51**.

• dutchessNY89
    commented on 's reply
    Your family life is not taken into account. Your grades determine placement.

• Squez818
    replied
    To anyone in the current or previous academy classes, how is the troop you are placed in determined? Is it solely based on performance and grades or is your living situation like wife and kids taken into account? Just looking for a little more information regarding that. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Harleyriders
    commented on 's reply
    Im ranked 49**. Processed in March and I got a medical invite July 13 at noon. My background was submitted before the deadline.

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    Some March processing people like myself did get invites to medical but it looks like they were all in the 4*** ranks. I'm 42**. I'm sure at the next medical whenever that is you'll get an invite. Stay positive!

• Dlec241125
    commented on 's reply
    Any word if they are still thinking about pushing it back or not?

• far1993
    replied
    Anybody rank 5XXX or March processing get their medical invite yet?

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn’t be so sure they process I believe 2500 at a time and stopped at rank 8500. Which means the next one will probably reach rank 11000. But you also don’t know when that is because they processed a lot of people and is still trying to get academy classes approved. Just stay positive guys!

• Benbacon1
    commented on 's reply
    We'll be in the next pool of candidates to process

• Coderedpl
    replied
    Damn, keeping my fingers crossed they'll get to my number =[
    12,0##

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9940 users online. 440 members and 9500 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X