X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troophopeful
    started a topic New York State Police

New York State Police

Haven't heard anything regarding the NYS processing for the next upcoming class and wanted to start a thread so all interested can keep inform. Where is everyone as far as processing? I'm still waiting to hear from a b.i. waiting patiently.

• Squez818
    replied
    Dlec: I completed the medical on December 15th 2018. I believe that I will have to do it again if I get into the next academy. It’s usually a month before the academy starts.

Onieda: I did the processing in September and I got an email saying that it’s possible for me to make the next academy if they reach my rank number but unfortunately I didn’t make the January academy. I’m hoping I make the next one that would probably be some time in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    Couldn’t agree more! It seems that a lot of the candidates who had their packets rushed for the Jan. Academy and didn’t get in are now going through a background update while we just keep playing the waiting game lol.

• Jk77
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t even gotten that but I’m hoping no news is good news

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, did you go through processing in Sept. and have your packet expedited for the January academy at all?

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve yet to hear anything other than a call from member hiring about a medical question about 4 weeks ago.

• Dlec241125
    commented on 's reply
    Did you already complete the medical?

• Squez818
    replied
    Yeah. Within the last couple of weeks I met with my investigator for an update on what was going on such as job, relationship, any contact with police, etc. Same kind of background investigation just not as in depth as the first time around.

Leave a comment:

• Jk77
    replied
    Has anyone who went through all the steps and had their file sent to Albany for final review in January heard anything since?

Leave a comment:

• dutchessNY89
    commented on 's reply
    Fall back down as fast as you can. It's possible to get low 70s/high 60s in a minute.

• Ssbuffalo
    commented on 's reply
    Make sure you are breathing properly. A lot of people forget to breathe and exhaust quickly.

• Tn4991
    commented on 's reply
    I've heard from recruiters that they are thinking August, but some other people are saying fall, and there's no definite, but around then probably.

• Tn4991
    commented on 's reply
    youll have to wait for one processing to pass, then youll be invitied to the one after that.

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    Oh you mean the next processing weekend? Yeah you might get invited back again.

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Look up the 100 Sit up (and 100 push up) programs.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9491 users online. 383 members and 9108 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X