Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NYSPnal06
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2008

Even if I can't use the Under Armour, it won't go to waste..I'll still use it for running on off days and after the academy ends..NY will always have long winters!!...On another note, what is the status of Troops A and E..are both likely to be closed to new recruits??

Comment

• NYSPJOB
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2008

Troops A, E, and L were closed to us (the 196th session). And Troop D was limited. Most people from A or E chose C and/or D for there primary Troop.

Comment

• cadetlinux
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2004

So I just received a phone call asking if I planned on confirming attendance at orientation tomorrow?? This is the first communication I've received and I'm obviously confused.

Comment

• NYSPnal06
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NYSPJOB
          Troops A, E, and L were closed to us (the 196th session). And Troop D was limited. Most people from A or E chose C and/or D for there primary Troop.
          Thanks...I know the outlook of A just from reading through the thread, but I wasn't sure about E

Comment

• NYSPnal06
            Forum Member
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cadetlinux
            So I just received a phone call asking if I planned on confirming attendance at orientation tomorrow?? This is the first communication I've received and I'm obviously confused.
            That's weird...could it be that you're a backfill??

Comment

• NYSPnal06
              Forum Member
              • Sep 2008

Is there a long wait for the Troop T barracks, like Cheektowaga, Dunkirk, or the one in Henrietta?..I know they aren't options as the first placement

Comment

• reils49
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2006

What did you say?
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• warrior 76
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2008

I'm in the very low 300s and haven't heard anything regarding this....maybe tomorrow.
                  call member hiring unit or recruiter to see if your packet is complete. they already have a selected group for this class if your packet is not ready then.....

Comment

• warrior 76
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2008

disregard my last transmission

Comment

• GrayPatriot
                      Forum Member
                      • Jan 2007

I would take this as a positive sign... Make some phone calls and bring on the good news!

Comment

• cadetlinux
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2004

I am in fact a backfill.....and a very low one at that....I hope they hired some quitters!!!! Haha

Comment

• Trooper4985
                          Enlarged Member
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by NYSPnal06
                          Is there a long wait for the Troop T barracks, like Cheektowaga, Dunkirk, or the one in Henrietta?..I know they aren't options as the first placement
                          T4 is a VERY senior zone. You can submit the memo your first day at your primary duty station but I wouldn't count on getting there for a year or so.

Maybe this IRS BS will speed up retirements in the near future but we will have to wait and see.

I am in fact a backfill.....and a very low one at that....I hope they hired some quitters!!!! Haha
                          There will always be people who get make it through those doors and then decide they 'miss mommy'
                          Last edited by Trooper4985; 11-24-2008, 01:14 PM.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• NYSPnal06
                            Forum Member
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Trooper4985
                            T4 is a VERY senior zone. You can submit the memo your first day at your primary duty station but I wouldn't count on getting there for a year or so.
                            Thanks..I got that impression when I had the initial interview with my BI at Cheektowaga

Comment

• grey25
                              Forum Member
                              • Jun 2008

Good luck to those who are heading to Albany. "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

Comment

• FUCCO
                                Forum Member
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Trooper4985

Maybe this IRS BS will speed up retirements in the near future but we will have to wait and see.

There will always be people who get make it through those doors and then decide they 'miss mommy'
                                t-4 is about a solid 5 yr wait

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20813 users online. 60 members and 20753 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...