Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-12-2020, 07:41 PM.

• C_Dona89
    commented on 's reply
    That’s unfortunate that they held that against you when you are your own person.

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-13-2020, 10:21 AM.

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply

• C_Dona89
    replied
    Vaju95 I know you had some questions just word of advise from this day forward keep your nose clean don’t get into any trouble or tickets or anything don’t give them a reason to DQ you. Whatever you have done in your past is in your past as long as you have don’t anything crazy wrong. But what they look for is people who keep their nose clean ( live a law enforcement officers lifestyle) from the day they take the trooper test if you’ve done something before the test it’s in the past but if you’ve done something AFTER taking the trooper test they frown upon that because the way they look at it is you’ve done something wrong knowing you wanted to be a trooper because you’ve taken the test. Trust me on this I have several friends who got DQED for that exacted reason . Just keep out of trouble and BE HONEST with them can’t stress that enough they know you are human and we’re young once those guys weren’t any different before they became troopers and investigators. Also keep in shape I was in the best shape I ever was going to the PPT test and I failed the first time because I wasn’t doing the pushups good enough when I went back the second time I was in better shape and killed the whole physical. I ran every day and then right after I would do sets of pushups and sit-ups it works if you do it 5-6 days a week. Also at work on my down time I would do sets of pushups 120-200 a day.

Leave a comment:

• C_Dona89
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a lot of psych questions too gotta be consistent with yo ur answers and I agree with taking your time I was very be of the last to leave and I scored a 95 and change definitely take your time. I didn’t study though

• C_Dona89
    commented on 's reply
    That’s what I was telling a buddy of mine that they should have an academy and keep us on the weekends and either work is through it and we can graduate early or just leave us be on the weekends and we just can’t go home and also test is for covid-19 the night we report .

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply

• jas14
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a September 2019 processor & looking at the 211 class. I'll be signing up before the deadline. Anyone looking at the 211 class should sign up as well. Break a leg, get sick, or anything else & you'll be screwed out of a seat for the next 4 years. Paying the fee & taking another test is annoying but in the worst case scenario it will come in handy.

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    Haven’t signed up yet, test is in October, we’re going to be good to go sooner than later, NYPD has a class going in July, that was suppose to start in April. MTA police also has a class starting in July as well. MTA class is state funded. NYPD class is going to be around 1,000 recruits. If I were a betting man I’d guess we’re in June or July. Should hear something in May.

• Buffalo_17
    replied
    Anyone who was expecting to go into the 210 class are you guys still signing up for the exam in November?

Leave a comment:

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-13-2020, 10:22 AM.

• CCCSD
    replied
    It’s always the DQd ones who whine about the testing standards... Might be a REASON you got dropped.

Leave a comment:

• MadDog2020
    replied
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-12-2020, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6384 users online. 332 members and 6052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X