300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    You think low teens will make it... I know someone who would be an excellent Zone Commander
    I think I know who you mean, and I agree. He will make a great ZC.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUTURETPRKP View Post
      It was also nice to hear that 30-40% of the force is up for retirement more room for me,john, otvfd, and vzman.
      Amen to that

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
        Amen to that
        I can say I will do w/e shift noone else wants to do and will do w/e assignments noone else(meaning people with time above me) wants to do. I'm pretty sure FUTURETPRKP,OTVFD18,VZMAN feel the same way.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
          Nowwwwww we're talking My FD just purchased a new light rescue F550 V10. The thing is awesome except for the 6.4 MPG on the highway. A 450 may be overkill, but when it comes to HP you can always have too little, but never too much

Personally, I'm a Dodge guy. When I make it into NYSP, my first couple years salary will be blown on a Cummins with all kinds of toys under the hood.

Big ol truck.
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
              Relayed one of those behemoths before. Not something I'd like to have in a pursuit, but fun to drive
              true but with one of those the driver would think twice about trying to ram your patrol truck. but yea you'll prob run out of gas by the time the pursuit is over and it will be hard to maneuver that big ol thing. I wouldn't mind driving it during a big snow strom.
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• It's big, but not thatttttt big. It's only the 6.0, if it had the 8.1 or a Duramax then it would be big. That has to be one of their boat/snowmobile/4-wheeler/trailer pullers. Snow storm, yea I'd take it. Pursuit, nah, I'll pass, unless this is an off-road pursuit.

Comment

• Ammo shortage...

Here's an interesting article on the ammuntion shortages LED's are facing across the country due to the war. I hope alot of criminals and hate groups haven't read this article as it could become a serious problem if the war lasts another couple of years.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...,3301172.story
                  sigpic
                  IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Kind of off topic, but any of the sworn Troopers here have NYS FAIR detail this year? I'm not sure how it works, so I can't say it's a detail. But I do know that I spend at least a good hour there every year, and usually end up buying something at the shop, and I'd stay longer if the girlfriend didn't give me that "if we don't leave now you're in big trouble" look

Comment

• no that deatil sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
                        no that deatil sucks
                        How come??? is it boring because you just stand there the whole day?????
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
                          no that deatil sucks
                          But only in recent years... or so I'm told. Never went before and don't plan on it in the future... if the rumors about IAB outnumbering the road guys... it can't be any fun at all.
                          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

if the rumors about IAB outnumbering the road guys... it can't be any fun at all.
                            That explains it, I wouldn't want to be on that detail especially if word on the street is that IAB is floating around.
                            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

But only in recent years... or so I'm told. Never went before and don't plan on it in the future... if the rumors about IAB outnumbering the road guys... it can't be any fun at all.
                              Never knew that, sorry about bringing up a sore subject!

Comment

• it used to be a week of fun. Then about 5 yrs ago a incident happened at the hotel the tprs were in. Now iab is also in the hotel and in the lobby looking for intox. As for actually working it the posts are by senority. if u have 20 years on it is not to bad. If u are under 10 bring something to read because u will be sitting in a car on parking lot duty or directing traffic in the heat. Also everyone wants directions not knowing u are not from there all these people think is the 300 tprs they saw throughout the fair all must be from the syracuse area. by the end of the fair u want to go back on the road. no thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7191 users online. 379 members and 6812 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X