• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
    Woo! I'll see you guys in Albany!
    good Luck.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I wonder how many people quit on the first day or will quit in the 1st week?
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• This thread will get very slow now that the academy started.

I know they are dong BI's now for the next class. So, maybe we'll probably get some fresh faces (er...screen names) here soon.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          This thread will get very slow now that the academy started.

I know they are dong BI's now for the next class. So, maybe we'll probably get some fresh faces (er...screen names) here soon.
          I want to get the ball rolling already, Jan needs to hurry up.
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
              Any rumors about the next class size? The rumors for the current one were surprisingly accurate this time around

I see the 60 years of age retirement bill passed.
              around how many people went into this class???
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Any rumors about the next class size? The rumors for the current one were surprisingly accurate this time around

Don't say that... I am ready for a change in leadership in zone Oh well... I have always toyed with the idea of the Tway in Buffalo... it would be nice to be closer to Buffalo so I could join the WNY Mustang Club.
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

what does the bill mean??? does it still mean I can go in at 21 and retire by 42 and still recieve my pension or start at 21 retire at 42 and won't recieve my pension until I'm 60????
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

The stock market is going to have to start going up again for me to do that
                      Yup, lost $2,300+ this week alone

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                        I saw it coming and moved to all cash near the end of July.

I have enough to retire on, and I'm not going to give it back. The trick now is to pick the proper time to get back in.

Comment

I haven't heard about the next class, but I think 160 in this one.

The age bill is going to make the LT's list, that just became effective, grind to a halt. I'm not on it, so it' doesn't hurt me, but still it's got to hurt some people.

Comment

• I saw in the my local paper today that you guys are without a contract. What exactly does that mean for new recruits and for you as tprs? It was also nice to hear that 30-40% of the force is up for retirement more room for me,john, otvfd, and vzman. SDT can go retire in SoCal, GrayState and Patriot can join when the market gets back up.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FUTURETPRKP View Post
                              I saw in the my local paper today that you guys are without a contract. What exactly does that mean for new recruits and for you as tprs? It was also nice to hear that 30-40% of the force is up for retirement more room for me,john, otvfd, and vzman. SDT can go retire in SoCal, GrayState and Patriot can join when the market gets back up.
                              yup some of those old timers need to retire already make room for the F.N.G's except for SDT he's cool and has a lot of wisdom and plus the west coast especially cali is wayyy too expensive if anything I would say move down south, I thought I read that the NYSP union started the contract talk a couple of weeks ago or a month of two ago.
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                                The age bill is going to make the LT's list, that just became effective, grind to a halt. I'm not on it, so it' doesn't hurt me, but still it's got to hurt some people.
                                You think low teens will make it... I know someone who would be an excellent Zone Commander

Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                                I'm down just over $4k since 07/01/07 but I'm not retiring for at least another 12 years.
                                Last edited by Trooper4985; 08-18-2007, 09:48 AM. Reason: corrected DC status
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7392 users online. 409 members and 6983 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X