300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    He said he wanted a BWM... I never said I would drive one... There is a black F450 at the dealership near the barracks that I wouldn't mind having.... complete overkilll as I'm not hauling horses or several cars though and I can't really afford a $57k truck right now.
    so when you get any F.N.G's in your barracks are you going to show them the way of how to ticket rice and take pot heads pipes or are they going to have to find their own way of ticketing rice and taking pot heads pipes???
    I find that line funny for some reason. the F450 is huggggeeeeee, I would drive a F150 and that would be overkill for me since I don't carry anything heavy in my personal car.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
      so when you get any F.N.G's in your barracks are you going to show them the way of how to ticket rice and take pot heads pipes or are they going to have to find their own way of ticketing rice and taking pot heads pipes???
      I find that line funny for some reason. the F450 is huggggeeeeee, I would drive a F150 and that would be overkill for me since I don't carry anything heavy in my personal car.
      You have to at least go with the F250 with the Powestroke

Drug interdiction is a learned skill and takes a lot of time and practice. I think back to specific stops I made when I was first on the road and what I could have done diffrently with regards to trying to get into the vehicle and can see that I have come a long way in the 4 years I have been on the road by myself.

As for my hatred of coffee can exhaust... the V&T says it's illegal and it is one of the many 'chicken ****' violations in the V&T that allows me to have contact with a large section of the population that is likely to have something other than just the loud exhaust going on. If you make it into the academy and then out on the road you too will develop habbits on the road with regards to what you write and what you don't write. I don't know anyone who writes, or even stops, every violation they see.
      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

You have to at least go with the F250 with the Powestroke

Drug interdiction is a learned skill and takes a lot of time and practice. I think back to specific stops I made when I was first on the road and what I could have done diffrently with regards to trying to get into the vehicle and can see that I have come a long way in the 4 years I have been on the road by myself.

As for my hatred of coffee can exhaust... the V&T says it's illegal and it is one of the many 'chicken ****' violations in the V&T that allows me to have contact with a large section of the population that is likely to have something other than just the loud exhaust going on. If you make it into the academy and then out on the road you too will develop habbits on the road with regards to what you write and what you don't write. I don't know anyone who writes, or even stops, every violation they see.
        I remember those days when I had my 00 honda civic SI with all the nice little toys but I didn't have the coffee can exhaust because I loved to hear the turbo go "pssssttt" every time I changed gears. my thing that I will write no if and buts will be tail gating, I hate people that tail gate especially truckers that do it. Every morning on the way to school I see at least 3 or 4 tuckers tail gate a little car I mean like literary less than a foot in space and I always say to myself if I ever see that while on duty I will pull them over and write it up, trucker or personal vehicle I just hate tail gating.

On that subjects what’s your pet peeve that you will write no matter what?

Mine will be tail gating, speeding over 20+ and changing lanes multiple times w/o signaling or just changing lane in unsafe way, also not stopping for the school bus red lights when the stop sign is out and the red light are flashing and the little kids are getting out the bus.
        Last edited by John2008; 08-14-2007, 02:51 PM.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• See everyone on Wednesday night and thanks to every one who has helped!

Comment

• Originally posted by dhs9909 View Post
            See everyone on Wednesday night and thanks to every one who has helped!
            I just realized it, but that's tommorow!

Good luck guys.

BTW, I drive a BMW, so I am no longer a redneck, right? I guess you can throw empty cans of Pabst out of a BMW too.
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post

Good luck guys.

BTW, I drive a BMW, so I am no longer a redneck, right? I guess you can throw empty cans of Pabst out of a BMW too.
              you see the sarge knows that BMW's are sexi beast, I would pick a BMW over a benz anyday, how does it drive on the snow???, how is/was the wild wild west???
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• I just bought it a few weeks ago, I haven't driven it on snow yet.

I love it there, had a great time in socal.
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I just bought it a few weeks ago, I haven't driven it on snow yet.

I love it there, had a great time in socal.
                  thats wonderful, I never been out to the west coast, which model did you buy if you don't mind me asking???
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

He said he wanted a BWM... I never said I would drive one... There is a black F450 at the dealership near the barracks that I wouldn't mind having.... complete overkilll as I'm not hauling horses or several cars though and I can't really afford a $57k truck right now.
                    Nowwwwww we're talking My FD just purchased a new light rescue F550 V10. The thing is awesome except for the 6.4 MPG on the highway. A 450 may be overkill, but when it comes to HP you can always have too little, but never too much

Personally, I'm a Dodge guy. When I make it into NYSP, my first couple years salary will be blown on a Cummins with all kinds of toys under the hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
                      Nowwwwww we're talking My FD just purchased a new light rescue F550 V10. The thing is awesome except for the 6.4 MPG on the highway. A 450.
                      That's why I mainly stick to Sedans with high MPG because I don't like making the oil companies any richer than they already are.
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Good luck guys.

I guess I'll shut up now. Sorry to offend you Sarge by stripping you of your rightful title.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Comment

• Good luck everyone. Your going to need it!
                            Be ashamed to die until you have done something good for mankind.”
                            American pastor Dr. Vernon Johnson during the Revolutionary War

Comment

• Good luck to all that made it in this time around. February is just aound he corner.

Comment

• Woo! I'll see you guys in Albany!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5613 users online. 293 members and 5320 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X