Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely a drive from queens. I recommend getting a hotel the day before we leave for the academy so you won’t be so tired from the drive

Comment

• NYCEMT_2020
      NYCEMT_2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have family up there too about an hour away from the academy!

• Octopuppy
      Octopuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Save your money, you will be so ready to go home by Friday evening the drive will seem like a treat.

• I had my poly redo on Tuesday and the very next day BI started calling people and then Thursday he showed up at my house randomly I was at work only one home was my girlfriends dad.

Comment

• Has anyone heard a tentative date for September?

Comment

• Tiffy_tiff
        Tiffy_tiff commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey. I herd a few weeks after the Aug 7th medical so early September guessing around the first two weeks of the month.

• nope. Early Sept has been the word. If you got based on passed occurrences, classes tend to start roughly a month after the final medical/uniform measuring which is tentatively set for Aug 7.

Comment

• cruz21105
        cruz21105 commented
        Editing a comment
        The 209th class started around 9/9/2019

• From reliable sources I was told sept 13th so we would report the 12th

Comment

• NYCopper
        NYCopper commented
        Editing a comment
        Always starts Sunday - so you likely are correct

• cruz21105
        cruz21105 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sunday...........late afternoon. Fill out some papers works, get assigned to your dorm room. Monday the fun begins. Good Luck everyone.

• Anyone still waiting to hear from BI after poly?

Comment

• Tiffy_tiff
        Tiffy_tiff commented
        Editing a comment
        I did. I signed all my last paper work and now just waiting on the medical invite

• 518ny
        518ny commented
        Editing a comment
        Tiffy_tiff what paperwork did you sign?

• They are hopefully for one more processing weekend !

Comment

• Originally posted by 845Trooper View Post
        They are hopefully for one more processing weekend !
        Are you saying they are hopeful for one more or are you hopeful?

Anyone hear anything about 1 more processing weekend?

Comment

• 845Trooper
          845Trooper commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that is what one of the troopers told me.

• One more processing weekend for the upcoming class in September or do you mean one more processing weekend for the people who took the last trooper exam back in 2017? I hope I do not have to redo the exam . Let me know you’re thoughts or if you’re not yet sure.

Comment

• 845Trooper
          845Trooper commented
          Editing a comment
          For people the exam back in 2018 . They definitely are gearing up to give another exam, but from what I was told there will be another processing weekend some time soon .

• I would imagine if they processed again it would be for Class 211. We had over 300 ppl attend the written psych in April. Class 210 will have a full class with backfill candidates.

Comment

• I was hopeful a lot of people during the redo process changed their minds and created a few openings that needed to be filled for the upcoming class or they are looking to do one of the largest classes they ever had trying to stay positive

Comment

• So with the medical processing tentatively scheduled for August 7th, when should we expect the letter for the invite? About a month or so before?

Comment

• I would assume final invites would go out 2-3 weeks after medical and fitting.

Comment

• I'm just hoping for another processing weekend.

Comment

• For those of you waiting for another processing weekend a friend of mine contacted the local recruiter and asked him about he and he told him to wait by his mailbox he will get something eventually they will be running another processing weekend.

Comment

• 845Trooper
                    845Trooper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is basically what I was told when I emailed a recruiter last week. If you go on the NYS police website it says check spam folders for upcoming candidate processing .

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5022 users online. 300 members and 4722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X