Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, he is completely correct, everything you said starting with the first sentence is absolutely stupid to no avail so let’s take it piece by piece shall we?

“the shortage no longer exists since there is less people to police out in society.”

so domestics no longer exist? Burglaries have stopped in your reality? As long as people are inside their homes they will never need police? If that’s what you’re saying then it’s you who needs more education.

“The trooper count will decrease proportionally to the amount of people which is less due to corona.”

are you referring to the extremely small percentage of the super rich that had the ability to flee NY during the height of the pandemic? NYs population has not nearly dropped as short as your mind thinks it has.

”It is the new normal.”
    in your mind it may be, but that’s not reality.

As I’ve stated before you take the information you are given and want to present that information as fact without proof, you are further proving yourself to be a troll that has absolutely no merit in the words you speak. Take some advice and stop posting nonsense until you have more proof than “trust me bro”

Comment

• I think we should stop with the speculations, and the “I heard” because realistically none of us candidates know anything, and all the candidates will get the same information at the same time when it’s available. This page is monitored by people who are already on the job.

Comment

• I posted this like 8 pages ago, but I’ll say it again DirtyNewYorker has been trolling this forum for a while now. Just don’t engage him.

Also the most recent rumor I heard from a NYSP source was that the earliest an academy could be was July 2021. I would rate the source 10/10 for trustworthy, but like a 6/10 for proximity to the actual decision makers. So take from that what you will. Covid-19 has this process constantly shifting.

Comment

• Dukefan23
          Dukefan23 commented
          Editing a comment
          At this point no one knows anything, I’d take it with a grain of salt. If a vaccine comes out and the state gets funding it should be much much earlier than next July.

• Wackadoodle
          Wackadoodle commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree Dukefan23

• The photo you are referring to shows troopers taking part in “On the job training.” Are you suggesting that “on the job training” correlates to a 2022 academy somehow?
        Last edited by Buffalo_17; 08-13-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Training sessions are a routine part of the job.

Comment

• State bois suing NYC:

https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...photo-17905614
            Last edited by ascaldwell; 08-20-2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Deblasio and down state idiots passing laws that defy logic and reason? Is anyone truly surprised??

Comment

• Check emails, State police just announced a hiring freeze

Comment

• MadDog2020
                  MadDog2020 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who didn't see that coming???

• NYCopper
                  NYCopper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The email say how long?

• MadDog2020
                  MadDog2020 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How long was the last freeze? The state is in a worse spot than it was back during the last freeze in 2008...so who knows...

• At least we got an actual notification. Some places don't even bother to do that

Comment

• https://www.budget.ny.gov/guide/bprm/b/b-1182.html

State Police Hiring Freeze. I’m 23 so hopefully when they give the test again I’m good. I’m still a little scared though that I’ll be too old or something. I mean will I? Hopefully I will. But anyway yea there you go. How long do feeezes last? Hopefully I’ll be good still

Comment

• NYPDpoQNS
                    NYPDpoQNS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That link is dated April 28 2020

• Khris2468
                    Khris2468 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NYPDpoQNS yea I know. Apparently it’s been a one. Just never knew

• NYCopper it does not. It says until next budget passes they will announce a date.

Comment

• This recession is a lot different than the one in 2008. Once everything is able to fully open up, the tax revenue should start flowing again and the state should come out of the budget crisis. Also, if congress can get it's act together, you can probably expect some sort of federal assistance to the states to make up for the shortfall

Comment

• MadDog2020
                      MadDog2020 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe....that's a positive attitude. Cant wait to see what this next election brings... There are actually alot of things that make this one worse than the last recession
                      Last edited by MadDog2020; 08-26-2020, 01:48 PM.

• What exactly does the email say? I didn’t get one

Comment

• jas14
                      jas14 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Waiting for someone to say...didn't get one either.

• Buffalo716
                      Buffalo716 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Last edited by Buffalo716; 08-26-2020, 11:29 PM.

• I’m 23. Anyone think I’ll make it when next test comes out when hiring freeze over or what?

Comment

• Khris2468
                      Khris2468 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      MadDog2020 i thought you can take the exam until your 30. So actually I have 7 years

• MadDog2020
                      MadDog2020 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yea, from my understanding you have to be "appointed" prior to your 30th birthday unless you have active militiary service time

• Khris2468
                      Khris2468 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      MadDog2020 No bro. You have to take the exam before you are 30. And must be appointed before you are 36. But nah bro I was just thinking if I’d be good. Guess I’ll just keep building my credits. But yea bro I was just worried that I’d be too old or something. And what about you bro ?

• MadDog2020
                      MadDog2020 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me?? Long story.....

• I never got a email stating that there will be a freeze.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4842 users online. 262 members and 4580 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X