Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post

An X5 would do ok in the snow
    Trooper4985...I'm disappointed...an X5? I thought you were a hick? Don't you know that upstate means diesels and lifted pick-ups?
    Last edited by OTVFD18; 08-13-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
        Have fun at the academy folks. All of you had better graduate so I can get a transfer dangit.

As for the recorder, just remember that it's Rosario material.
        nvm I looked it up.

and I envy everyone that starts the academy this month, hopefully next aug I'll be in the academy if I score high enough on the test. good luck to all
        Last edited by John2008; 08-13-2007, 08:05 PM.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by OTVFD18 View Post
          Trooper4985...I'm disappointed...an X5? I thought you were a hick? Do you know that upstate means diesels and lifted pick-ups?
          maybe he's a "hick"(no disrespect intended sir) with style :-), after all that mustang is a sexy beast too.
          Last edited by John2008; 08-13-2007, 08:01 PM.
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
            Have fun at the academy folks. All of you had better graduate so I can get a transfer dangit.

As for the recorder, just remember that it's Rosario material.
            thanks.

and thanks also to you and all the others who helped us through the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
              thanks.

and thanks also to you and all the others who helped us through the process.
              good luck,your from LI right? if they send you to Troop L to do your FTO don't pull me over on southern state pkwy :-) or northern state pkwy
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Thanks to all those for your help along the way. Good Luck to all and see you guys Wednesday night!

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                  maybe he's a "hick"(no disrespect intended sir) with style :-), after all that mustang is a sexy beast too.
                  True true, but I would expect a modded 'stang from a "hick" upstater, but a beamer says "Hey look, I have money, I want to show it off, and I don't know a damn thing about this $50k car"

Comment

True true, but I would expect a modded 'stang from a "hick" upstater, but a beamer says "Hey look, I have money, I want to show it off, and I don't know a damn thing about this $50k car"
                    LMFAOOOOO, I will know about my BIMA if I get one but thats after I pay off the college loans that comes first, I wonder how the Bmw 535xi would hold up in the snow upstate its all wheel drive,300hp,twin turbo, and it looks like a sexy beast the typical Beamer, but thats just a dream , after I get on NYSP next year and pay off the college loans I'll start saving up, until than I'll stick to something that wont leave me broke, a car that cost less than 25k And who knows I might even get a pick up truck so I can try to blend in upstate . But even than I'll bet I'll stick out like a sore thumb.

on a different note, today I met someone that wants to be a police officer just because they get to carry a free gun and he thinks is cool (only reason), I looked at him like 0_o, that's a horrible reason to become a LEO. Being a LEO is nothing like they show on TV, some people find that out the hard way.
                    Last edited by John2008; 08-14-2007, 12:40 AM.
                    "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• John, you would love being a server when people ask you about what your future plans are and you tell them you want to be one of the finest a New York State Trooper and they say "yea but they wear a purple tie!" That's when I explain to them what the uniform means and why "we" wear it. I also get the responses like "yea I want to be a trooper too because of the sh*tload of money they make" or "I want to drive a crown vic fast and pull people over and talk on my cell phone all day", or "I want to cruise around at night and go through red lights" or "I would love to be a trooper to sit at dunkin donuts all day." I just smile and nod and try to educate them on what troopers and police officers alike really do.

Good luck to all of you Wednesday, I wish I was in your shoes. Remember they can torture you all they want but at the end of the day you are still going to be alive and are a day closer to graduating one of the best academies in the US and World.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good luck to all the guys on Wednesday. Hopefully I will see you on the Road in a year.

Comment

• Good Luck guys, see you up there.

Comment

• Good luck to all entering the academy. We shouldn't be hearing from you for 6 months or so.

Don't be like the guys who glean all the informaiton from those who went before them but fail to reciprocate and vanish into thin air... People helped you so do the same for others who were in your shoes!

Comment

• Go luck to all in the academy, I wish I was starting the academy tomorrow and getting yelled at first thing in the morning. *waits patiently for next year*
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Trooper4985...I'm disappointed...an X5? I thought you were a hick? Don't you know that upstate means diesels and lifted pick-ups?
                                He said he wanted a BWM... I never said I would drive one... There is a black F450 at the dealership near the barracks that I wouldn't mind having.... complete overkilll as I'm not hauling horses or several cars though and I can't really afford a $57k truck right now.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9436 users online. 476 members and 8960 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X