Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughnvm you spoke to one of the seargents correct?

Comment

• MadDog2020 i understand .. message me personally... or dm me on ig @smoove_khris

Comment

• Yes I have

Comment

• Originally posted by Troophopeful View Post
          Haven't heard anything regarding the NYS processing for the next upcoming class and wanted to start a thread so all interested can keep inform. Where is everyone as far as processing? I'm still waiting to hear from a b.i. waiting patiently.
          Thanks for the initiative i been reaching out to some and searching for information.

Comment

• What info are you seeking? That post you commented is from 15 years ago....

Comment

• the NEW YORK STATE Police ARE GOOD. Whewww that’s a good sign.
              https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/ce...t-be-defunded-

Comment

• Dukefan23
                Dukefan23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, that’s the article I was talking about a few days ago lol

• Best news we’ve heard in months. So they will probably hold a 210th and 211th class then.

Comment

• Khris2468
                Khris2468 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hopefully I mean idk.. you should talk to a recruiter or omeone who works there that has more info

• At least one more class should happen I would think. It’s been 12 weeks today since we’ve heard anything official. Hopefully we will hear something sooner than later.

Comment

• MadDog2020
                MadDog2020 commented
                Editing a comment
                Last edited by MadDog2020; 06-11-2020, 10:20 AM.

• jaguarshark
                jaguarshark commented
                Editing a comment
                The state is so broke that they can't even afford to pay state employees their contractually agreed 2% raise.

• Totally understand. Are class was approved in last years budget. Even when the 08 housing crash happened they still had one more class the first half of 2009, that was approved in the previous years spending.

Comment

• Interesting how every time I post something on the specifics of that story that it finds itself being removed from this forum.....

Comment

• thingreyline211
                thingreyline211 commented
                Editing a comment
                just delete your account bro and move on

• Idk Maybe it’s because this is for people who are still in the process or trying to be in the process for the state police, and not for the people who are just wanting to attack the state police because they r not considered for the job From two years ago or three or however long it was for you, I don’t know maybe it’s just for positive vibes and Bashing and negativity that’s just me I’m guessing

Comment

• But on a note We still got some waiting to do I just gor told. And there should be two more classes going in and then after that state police about to be very low in numbers. They start working on LaGuardia so I think they have money somewhere for a police I’m just saying

Comment

• Buffalo_17
                  Buffalo_17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who did you here we got waiting to do and did he say how long until the next academy start date?

• Academy has been rumored late July early August!

Comment

• Cuomo released guidelines for the next phase, and large groups and graduations up to 150 people will be allowed.

Comment

• That is awesome! We will probably have to wait until phase 4, prior to corona it was rumored that the next class will be 250-300 recruits!

Comment

• Hughnvm
                      Hughnvm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah phase four is gyms, schools stuff like that

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5745 users online. 283 members and 5462 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X