Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk Maybe it’s because this is for people who are still in the process or trying to be in the process for the state police, and not for the people who are just wanting to attack the state police because they r not considered for the job From two years ago or three or however long it was for you, I don’t know maybe it’s just for positive vibes and Bashing and negativity that’s just me I’m guessing

Comment

• But on a note We still got some waiting to do I just gor told. And there should be two more classes going in and then after that state police about to be very low in numbers. They start working on LaGuardia so I think they have money somewhere for a police I’m just saying

Comment

• Buffalo_17
        Buffalo_17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Who did you here we got waiting to do and did he say how long until the next academy start date?

• Academy has been rumored late July early August!

Comment

• Cuomo released guidelines for the next phase, and large groups and graduations up to 150 people will be allowed.

Comment

• That is awesome! We will probably have to wait until phase 4, prior to corona it was rumored that the next class will be 250-300 recruits!

Comment

• Hughnvm
            Hughnvm commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah phase four is gyms, schools stuff like that

• Anyone know how long the agility exam is good for before it expires?

Comment

• far1993
            far1993 commented
            Editing a comment
            You mean if you took it already? Ive never heard of the physical agility test expiring, I believe you only have to take it once.

• With the exam being postponed more than likely 2021, have you processed yet?

Comment

• Office_rZo
            Office_rZo commented
            Editing a comment
            Deferred the last agility so I’m wondering if there’s a chance that they may need to have another processing weekend for the last exam.

• That would be a negative more than likely ghost rider. They have processed up to rank 11,500. The next class will have recruits still ranked in the 4,000s. Even if they had another processing weekend the list would more than likely expire or you’d be waiting years to get called. When you defer it allows anyone who’s processed to be selected before you. Regardless of rank your only in direct competition with who you attend processing weekend with.

Comment

• Do you think the exam will be postponed to end of 2021, or perhaps somewhere in the beginning/middle?

Comment

• I would imagine towards the end, the exam is traditionally always given in October.

Comment

• Thank you, Dukefan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Girlforacause View Post
                  Thank you, Dukefan!
                  You’re welcome

Comment

• https://www.localsyr.com/news/state-...-body-cameras/

Note the supposed funding source.

Comment

• Seems to be optimistic hopefully!

Comment

• Let’s just hope we hear something one way or another soon, has been 13 weeks today since our last communication from Albany.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3832 users online. 264 members and 3568 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X