Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MadDog2020; 06-11-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• For actual news was told by a trooper toast at troop t we just waiting for Cumo. No freeze is expected because of the high demand. Also..... a lot of people bailing out not because of rioters but family starting and Job security so just wait and be ready
      Last edited by Hughnvm; 06-01-2020, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Khris2468
        Khris2468 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yayyyyy that’s great news!!! Any idea though why they postponed the 2020 entrance exam and also any idea when they will give it ?

• Troop t * don’t know why Siri put toast

Comment

• So I guess Because people have families that have newborns etc and jobs changing their minds..... this is nothing new to the troopers they will be using back fills, and people from the next class. Either way they will run the classes. Just waiting for the green light from Cumo

Comment

• If that info is true that’s amazing, tomorrow is my b day, how sick would it be if we heard something tomorrow?!

Comment

• Hughnvm
            Hughnvm commented
            Editing a comment
            It was straight from the Sgt’s mouth he ANd his fellow officers where talking to me on my break. It’s going to be devastating if they freeze he said. But our numbers are amazing against corona!! 54 deaths rip to them Nd heartfelt to their families but it’s down from 800 etc we had So hopefully a good birthday for you if you talk to Someone tomorrow

• Aesp24
            Aesp24 commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy birthday!

• Thank you!

Comment

• LA city council just announced initiative to defund police funding by 1.8 billion. Buffalo PD is now facing the same response from its residents. Things are not looking good, I feel this will be a trickle down effect to many police depts. who knows what Cuomo will do

Comment

• Dukefan23
              Dukefan23 commented
              Editing a comment
              It could happen. Positive thing for us though is NYSP is very liked by our residents. NYSP has one of the best reputations in the U.S. The defunding suggestions are being pointed at agencies that the public are unhappy with.

• far1993
              far1993 commented
              Editing a comment
              I doubt it will affect state agencies as much. Also reading the comments from the articles it doesn't really seem like the citizens are too on board with it either, at least from the article I read. We'll just have to see what happens

• Khris2468
              Khris2468 commented
              Editing a comment
              But actually they are only proposing 100-150 million dollars in cuts for the LAPD... but in all
              Honesty Lapd has ally of money and that really does nothing to them.

• We still have reasons to be optimistic. We must be tough, as hard as it is. We will get through this.

Comment

• So in response to widespread rioting and looting, we're going to defund the police? That's some high IQ stuff.

Comment

• We’re going to be fine! All the funding issues is being directed at the NYPD, not that I want anyone’s budgets to be cut but we look clear for now.

Comment

• Idk man this isn’t looking good for us if they are trying to cut budgets. We have not received any money from the federal government also

Comment

• Khris2468
                    Khris2468 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There will be money coming soon from the federal government .., there in talks about that right now.. the heroes stimulus package

• It’s not clear if that goes through, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• Just read an article that voting on that bill may not happen until July 20th, the partisan groups have a two week recess starting July 3rd and the article states voting on the bill more than likely won’t happen before then.

Comment

• Local governments in NY are already starting budget cuts because they can’t wait any longer. The situation is very unfortunate but we’re going to have to ride it out and see what happens.

Comment

• I can tell you right now, red states are not going to bail out blue states for there complete mismanagement of handling the coronavirus. Let’s be real, 62 billion alone for NY on top of what CA is asking for. It’s not going to happen.

Comment

• Dukefan23
                          Dukefan23 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We may get enough to cover the wound though, the 60 plus billion Cuomo is asking for is for a four year period. Either way NY is in need of a lot of funding.

• MadDog2020
                          MadDog2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Last edited by MadDog2020; 06-11-2020, 10:17 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5076 users online. 383 members and 4693 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X