Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We still have reasons to be optimistic. We must be tough, as hard as it is. We will get through this.

Comment

• So in response to widespread rioting and looting, we're going to defund the police? That's some high IQ stuff.

Comment

• We’re going to be fine! All the funding issues is being directed at the NYPD, not that I want anyone’s budgets to be cut but we look clear for now.

Comment

• Idk man this isn’t looking good for us if they are trying to cut budgets. We have not received any money from the federal government also

Comment

• Khris2468
            Khris2468 commented
            Editing a comment
            There will be money coming soon from the federal government .., there in talks about that right now.. the heroes stimulus package

• It’s not clear if that goes through, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• Just read an article that voting on that bill may not happen until July 20th, the partisan groups have a two week recess starting July 3rd and the article states voting on the bill more than likely won’t happen before then.

Comment

• Local governments in NY are already starting budget cuts because they can’t wait any longer. The situation is very unfortunate but we’re going to have to ride it out and see what happens.

Comment

• I can tell you right now, red states are not going to bail out blue states for there complete mismanagement of handling the coronavirus. Let’s be real, 62 billion alone for NY on top of what CA is asking for. It’s not going to happen.

Comment

• Dukefan23
                  Dukefan23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We may get enough to cover the wound though, the 60 plus billion Cuomo is asking for is for a four year period. Either way NY is in need of a lot of funding.

• So De Blasio is actually defunding the NYPD. That might mean that more Troopers will have to be in NYC just to keep law and order.

Comment

• From what I’ve read they want less cops in NYC as a whole. If the defunding happens a freeze will go into affect till next year and council leaders wants to get the agency under 35,000 as a whole.

Comment

• But yes it could be optimistic, might be tough to do V and T law in timesquare lol

Comment

• At this point it’s not worth getting our hopes up. This defunding police rhetoric will continue to trickle down into other agencies. Who knows if it will get to the troopers or not

Comment

• Gonna be competing with NYPD coppers getting the hell out...
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Hi everyone! I am interested in seeing if anyone has any further information on the tattoo policy? I have a small tattoo on my wrist which can be easily covered up by a skinny watch. I emailed a recruiter and the response was that they are working on changing the tattoo policy but the current policy still stands. Does anyone have any insight on when and if the tattoo policy will change?

Comment

• Coleguy7
                            Coleguy7 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wish I could help! There is not much news out there about a tattoo policy change but I do know they are very strict about the current one and its zero tolerance. You can't cover it with anything or with a watch. Has to be lasered off completely. A friend of mine had the lower part of his sleeve removed in about a year and a half in order to get into academy. Good luck.

• A policy change could come down the pipeline at some point but is imagine right now in the current climate that they are trying to figure out if they can put together a class or if a freeze is necessary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4572 users online. 304 members and 4268 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X