Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew it!!!! Thanks for the info man. That should mean we could hear something next month, would figure they’d give us at least a month notice!

Comment

• So now we have one person saying they talked to member hiring who said it’ll be another year and another who has a friend who works for the DA saying it’ll be soon and many other rumors in between. I think it’s safe to say nobody knows anything until it actually happens whether that Be a year from now or tomorrow. Again at this point in time everything is up in the air. We just have to wait it out and see what happens

Comment

• Dukefan23
        Dukefan23 commented
        Editing a comment
        On a hunch I’m going to say that the second of the two posts is probably more likely, their is no way they hold off till next year, are academy for 210 had funds last year, and reopening of the state isn’t back tracking. Albany city police announced that they have a class going in June even though the City is looking at a 20 million dollar defect half way through their fiscal year. Crime rate is on the rise and the retirements for the troopers are large in numbers and never ending, we will be in their sooner than later.

• I agree with what Buffalo_17 is saying theres so much up in the air right now that no one knows for sure what is going on. We wont know until we finally get those letters in the mail!

Comment

• Dukefan23
        Dukefan23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just have to trust in the process and have faith in the journey!

• Ok maybe lying is strong but idk
      Last edited by Hughnvm; 05-28-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Last comment, I panicked after talking with Albany, and it showed here.... I have calmed down and like far1993 said, this is for news, not personal beliefs. I’ll post updates from my trooper friends in NYC (3), (2) in K, (2) in F and thruway I have only one friend, but when they give me news from their Sgt’s, hire ups etc, I will post it, not personal beliefs I apologize.

Comment

• Dukefan23
          Dukefan23 commented
          Editing a comment
          What exactly was said when you called?

• She said we don’t have money, and that they do not know when they are going to run anything....... but as someone has stated before, they ALWAYS say that... my friend in Newburgh class was canceled three times before going, and my friend in Middletown said she got told the same when she was processing, it’s to cover themselves from building false hope. , so I’m not going to assume anything anymore just get facts from the actual troopers and investigators I know and post it.

Comment

• Hopefully we can get in sooner than later. Albany City Police announces last week that they have a class starting next month despite a huge defecit.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about the protests going on right now and how it will affect police hiring and police budgets.

Comment

• Riots won’t have a negative affect, riots will be a reason to hire more recruits.

Comment

• In times of crisis, more officers are hired. I’d think the reopening process and budget are much larger concerns.

Comment

• I think they’ll probably process one more time too!

Comment

• This crazy tbh. I mean damn it’s dark but shades of grey is trying to come out. Hopefully a light will get shined next month in the second phase of reopening

Comment

• Dukefan23
                      Dukefan23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol totally lost with what you just said....

• Dukefan23
                      Dukefan23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Shades of Grey?

• Bruh lol. Basically people say “light at the end of the tunnel” right.... so basically I’m saying to go from dark which is black to white it goes grey first, Like when you play a video game and you adjust the settings of resident evil or COD... I just took the saying ANd added my twist to it that’s all.

Comment

• Basically the black that is the virus, will be defeated Nd light at the end of tunnel will be reached and things will kick off again, the death tolls and hospitalization rates r dropping tremendously, we are stuck in the 70s I think.

Comment

• It's been a rough week for cops boys (and girls). I hope this goes without saying, but no matter what immutable characteristic you have, the only thing that matters is your mindset, values, and actions. I think that alone is worth going through this process and into these war zones that we call cities right now to keep the peace.

Comment

• Buffalo_17
                          Buffalo_17 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Absolutely, I hope all this going on right now is not scaring anyone away who is still in the process. Hopefully we get put in soon before the 2nd wave of coronavirus comes because with everyone out in the streets the past couple days it’s inevitable

• Dukefan23
                          Dukefan23 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We will be in there soon enough, have to to trust our calling ladies and gents.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3415 users online. 246 members and 3169 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X