Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we can get in sooner than later. Albany City Police announces last week that they have a class starting next month despite a huge defecit.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about the protests going on right now and how it will affect police hiring and police budgets.

Comment

• Riots won’t have a negative affect, riots will be a reason to hire more recruits.

Comment

• In times of crisis, more officers are hired. I’d think the reopening process and budget are much larger concerns.

Comment

• I think they’ll probably process one more time too!

Comment

• This crazy tbh. I mean damn it’s dark but shades of grey is trying to come out. Hopefully a light will get shined next month in the second phase of reopening

Comment

• Dukefan23
                Dukefan23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol totally lost with what you just said....

• Dukefan23
                Dukefan23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Shades of Grey?

• Bruh lol. Basically people say “light at the end of the tunnel” right.... so basically I’m saying to go from dark which is black to white it goes grey first, Like when you play a video game and you adjust the settings of resident evil or COD... I just took the saying ANd added my twist to it that’s all.

Comment

• Basically the black that is the virus, will be defeated Nd light at the end of tunnel will be reached and things will kick off again, the death tolls and hospitalization rates r dropping tremendously, we are stuck in the 70s I think.

Comment

• It's been a rough week for cops boys (and girls). I hope this goes without saying, but no matter what immutable characteristic you have, the only thing that matters is your mindset, values, and actions. I think that alone is worth going through this process and into these war zones that we call cities right now to keep the peace.

Comment

• Buffalo_17
                    Buffalo_17 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Absolutely, I hope all this going on right now is not scaring anyone away who is still in the process. Hopefully we get put in soon before the 2nd wave of coronavirus comes because with everyone out in the streets the past couple days it’s inevitable

• Dukefan23
                    Dukefan23 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We will be in there soon enough, have to to trust our calling ladies and gents.

• For actual news was told by a trooper toast at troop t we just waiting for Cumo. No freeze is expected because of the high demand. Also..... a lot of people bailing out not because of rioters but family starting and Job security so just wait and be ready
                  Last edited by Hughnvm; 06-01-2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Khris2468
                    Khris2468 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yayyyyy that’s great news!!! Any idea though why they postponed the 2020 entrance exam and also any idea when they will give it ?

• Troop t * don’t know why Siri put toast

Comment

• So I guess Because people have families that have newborns etc and jobs changing their minds..... this is nothing new to the troopers they will be using back fills, and people from the next class. Either way they will run the classes. Just waiting for the green light from Cumo

Comment

• If that info is true that’s amazing, tomorrow is my b day, how sick would it be if we heard something tomorrow?!

Comment

• Hughnvm
                        Hughnvm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was straight from the Sgt’s mouth he ANd his fellow officers where talking to me on my break. It’s going to be devastating if they freeze he said. But our numbers are amazing against corona!! 54 deaths rip to them Nd heartfelt to their families but it’s down from 800 etc we had So hopefully a good birthday for you if you talk to Someone tomorrow

• Aesp24
                        Aesp24 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Happy birthday!

• Thank you!

Comment

• LA city council just announced initiative to defund police funding by 1.8 billion. Buffalo PD is now facing the same response from its residents. Things are not looking good, I feel this will be a trickle down effect to many police depts. who knows what Cuomo will do

Comment

• Dukefan23
                          Dukefan23 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It could happen. Positive thing for us though is NYSP is very liked by our residents. NYSP has one of the best reputations in the U.S. The defunding suggestions are being pointed at agencies that the public are unhappy with.

• far1993
                          far1993 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I doubt it will affect state agencies as much. Also reading the comments from the articles it doesn't really seem like the citizens are too on board with it either, at least from the article I read. We'll just have to see what happens

• Khris2468
                          Khris2468 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          But actually they are only proposing 100-150 million dollars in cuts for the LAPD... but in all
                          Honesty Lapd has ally of money and that really does nothing to them.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4717 users online. 322 members and 4395 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X