commented on 's reply
    End date is July 19th?

• Giantsfan101
    replied
    Lets finish strong 208! 5 weeks left

Leave a comment:

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    ES_troop21 I agree. All the rumors and what ifs are just going to drive us crazy. We just gotta hope things are still as planned and that we get letters inviting us....hopefully soon!

• Aesp24
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same situation. I spoke to my recruiter about it since they are more aware of dates than anyone else. He said the date is July 13th for the physical and so letters should be sent out soon since they need to give a 4-3 week notice. So I’m guessing we will receive something in the next couple of weeks. If you plan your trip after this or before I think you should be all set. Good luck and have fun!

• Tn4991
    commented on 's reply
    Where'd you hear that? I'm becoming discouraged. Theres people who processed last September but still haven't gotten an invite to an academy.

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly that’s why I’m hoping for the best but just waiting until I have that letter in my hand because all these rumors will have everyone confused and worried.

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Not to sound like a d*** but I answered your question ^^^. But to answer it again if the rumors are true then we should get something around the end of June or sometime in this month. They will give us time to plan having that day free.

• mstone273
    commented on 's reply
    Next possibly but that’s going by if the rumors are true

• mstone273
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly you never know what they decide up in Albany

• Riv202
    replied
    If the medical is in so around that time, should we expect to see invites being sent out this month then?

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    replied
    If the rumors are right that the medical is on July 13th then we should get a letter 2 weeks before that probably sometime in the end of June. But honestly man the best thing for all of us to do is wait and trust me if someone received or receives something they will write it on the forum but I’m not going to believe anything until it’s in my hand.

Leave a comment:

• mstone273
    commented on 's reply
    ES_troop21 same day my packet was sent up the 10th

• mstone273
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure was hoping anyone might know but on the thread page before this (885) someone said possibly july 13th not sure the accuracy

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I think the people that was processed in May is hearing about the 2020 class because I’ve been told there is a class scheduled for August. I was told by my investigator and got my packet sent up on May,10th.

• Riv202
    replied
    mstone273 you have any idea when we should be receiving any correspondence in the mail in regards to the medical review if it is actually being held in July.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9198 users online. 371 members and 8827 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X