Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    If I was gonna guess, based solely on your post, I’d say never.

• Benbacon1
    replied
    I'm list number 10k. When will you guys think i will be hired?

Leave a comment:

• leo1112
    replied
    As far as processing you do psych the next day Academy-wise you’ll have physical & academic exams passing them is required to graduate

Leave a comment:

• Soupman898
    replied
    Just got an email that they will be processing up to rank 8500 in early May. Besides the physical tests, what else are we required to do there?

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    3000? They're way past 3000.

*edit, sorry I thought you meant processed. I believe the highest rank in the 208th class is around 2400.
    Last edited by jaguarshark; 03-21-2019, 01:36 PM.

• Hockeylax12
    replied
    Does anyone know what number they reached for the January class? And do you think they will reach up to 3000 for the Summer class?

Leave a comment:

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    Tommy_V like I said pure hear say Im not sure. I do know when I showed up they were letting the 2nd chance people who failed the PT the first time around go in first and the Trooper outside said they were expecting 250 at that time and I would estimate only around 50 were there. I have no idea how many showed up to the last 2 processing weekends from our exam but I believe my recruiter said they usually have around half, give or take, people whom are called show up to them.
    Last edited by Rosy91; 03-13-2019, 07:00 PM.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    Rosy91 so less than half the amount invited? How does this compare with the previous calls to process?

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    Tommy_V: this is complete hear say but I heard only around 900 but no way to really know.

• Tommy_V
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartans761 View Post
    Not sure how many showed up. I was in one of the last groups. I passed the PT test and then got eliminated on the interview. Pretty devastating.

PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Spartans761
    replied
    Not sure how many
    Last edited by Spartans761; 03-12-2019, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy_V
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartans761 View Post
    I'm heading up this weekend for the PT test. Looking forward to it I've been training hard. The packet says the next class will either be Summer of 19 or Winter of 20. Big difference in time there. Does anyone know when the summer class would start? June, August?
    How many showed up?

Leave a comment:

• Abram0710
    replied
    Anyone from Western CT going up this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• MoveinSilence
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, that is what i figured it was. I was just looking for some clarification. Thank you for the help, much appreciated.

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    If I remember correctly what your referring to is the written psych test. You can’t study for it. It’s questions like how happy are you, how sad are you, etc. Only advice is be consistent. Trying to game the system will result in you failing it. If you crazy - you crazy. Just embrace it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10998 users online. 462 members and 10536 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X