300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aesp24 View Post
    If there is a upcoming class I think the physical would be the last week of February or first week of March. Someone on here said the graduation date for the current class is March 19, and last physical was about two weeks before graduation.

Thanks! But I meant the medical, the final step before the academy. You referred to the physical, perhaps such as processing weekend? I finished all my processing already, just waiting for that final pre-academy medical.

Comment

• Aesp24
      Aesp24 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I meant the medical sorry I keep calling it physical because they do a physical check up. I went to the last medical but my rank was not reached for the current class.

• No I meant the medical sorry I keep calling it physical because they do a physical check up. I went to the last medical but my rank was not reached for the current class.

Comment

• Hello, just curious around what ranking are the people who made it all through the last process but missed the academy as they did not reach there rank.

Comment

• Based solely on some of the posts on this board, it seems like the just scratched the surface of the 4k list #'s and I'm sure they have a good chunk of ppl who went to the final medical that didn't get the call who are locks to make the next class in May or so.

Comment

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, my rank is in the 4K

• My rank is 60xx. What’re the chances of me making it in? Done with all the processing btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Astone1287 View Post
          My rank is 60xx. What’re the chances of me making it in? Done with all the processing btw
          I believe that it was rumored that the next class is expected to reach 6100 in rank. The first class reached rank of I think 2400, second class I believe reached 4300, so the estimate of the next class reaching 6100 seems fairly accurate

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10708 users online. 240 members and 10468 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X