300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cmitchell337 View Post
    What is this medical/fitting like on Saturday? is it a long day?
    It took me about 4ish hours last time around (report time was 8am). I was also in the detour line for the vision test because I got lasik so that definitely slowed me down. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy_V

How many showed up last time?
      I think around 400. They only took 200-250. I’m not completely sure, but I know that they really do over-process.

Comment

• Rosy91
        Rosy91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure how many of us went to medical last time but our class started with 250 and I know took at least 21 backfills

• Good luck to everyone going to medical today! It's a long and difficult road and you need to walk in with the mentality that quitting isnt an option or you might as well save everyone including your self the time. We the 209 are going to be done in a week and half! if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

• Tommy_V its hard to say because appointments times were broken up. I know there was a 7am appt time group a and 10 AM for sure. Not positive if there was anything in between or after. If i had to take a guess probably 300.

Comment

• Does anyone know if there was an 11:00 or 12:00 time slot at the medical?

Comment

• GRNeye
          GRNeye commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, there was a 12 pm time slot. I was scheduled for that time. Rank 74xx. I would also like to note at roughly 1:30 there were more people just coming in as well - I assume they had multiple time slots throughout the whole day.

• Congrats to the graduating class!
        i would like to know how long after the final medical should we expect the letters that we are going into the next academy. Thank you and goodluck to all

Comment

• nycnyspolice We should know in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

• I am aware any answers to this are going to be rumors but has anyone heard anything on an academy date?

Comment

• Aesp24
              Aesp24 commented
              Editing a comment
              The rumor date I heard over the weekend was April 5th. Which it feels like wayyyy too soon after the current class graduation. My prediction is we will hear back the last week of March and that the academy will be starting may 3rd. But that’s a guess from the time period from the current academy from the time after the medical. Again that’s my prediction I guess anything can happen and only they decide how soon they want to get started.

Last medical July 13, 2019
              People started getting their packets and calls the week of August 5, 2019 (3 weeks after the medical)
              Academy started September 8, 2019 ( about a month after getting their invite)

• Aesp24 yes, I heard the same April 5 rumor as well. I agree with you and do not think that is realistic...would I be mad at it though? hell no. thanks for the response.

Comment

• Buffalo_17
              Buffalo_17 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m excited for the upcoming class. I just hope this whole coronavirus thing doesn’t get in the way and push back the date.

• If anyone hears a confirmed academy date, please share!!

Comment

• Id be shocked if the next class begins as scheduled smh

Comment

• Yeah I wonder if graduation will be delayed as well.

Comment

• https://www.nyspnews.com/state-polic...n-ceremony.htm

I have a feeling this academy will be delayed!

Comment

• Just stay positive guys, no need to speculate as to if things are going to be delayed or not. We just gotta wait for something official.

Comment

• For those of us who processed in March 2019. Does anyone know/think we'll have to under go another polygraph if the class is post poned?

Comment

• Aesp24
                        Aesp24 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe just another medical

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6389 users online. 454 members and 5935 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X