300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aesp24 View Post
    If there is a upcoming class I think the physical would be the last week of February or first week of March. Someone on here said the graduation date for the current class is March 19, and last physical was about two weeks before graduation.

Thanks! But I meant the medical, the final step before the academy. You referred to the physical, perhaps such as processing weekend? I finished all my processing already, just waiting for that final pre-academy medical.

Comment

• Aesp24
      Aesp24 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I meant the medical sorry I keep calling it physical because they do a physical check up. I went to the last medical but my rank was not reached for the current class.

• No I meant the medical sorry I keep calling it physical because they do a physical check up. I went to the last medical but my rank was not reached for the current class.

Comment

• Hello, just curious around what ranking are the people who made it all through the last process but missed the academy as they did not reach there rank.

Comment

• Based solely on some of the posts on this board, it seems like the just scratched the surface of the 4k list #'s and I'm sure they have a good chunk of ppl who went to the final medical that didn't get the call who are locks to make the next class in May or so.

Comment

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, my rank is in the 4K

• My rank is 60xx. What’re the chances of me making it in? Done with all the processing btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Astone1287 View Post
          My rank is 60xx. What’re the chances of me making it in? Done with all the processing btw
          I believe that it was rumored that the next class is expected to reach 6100 in rank. The first class reached rank of I think 2400, second class I believe reached 4300, so the estimate of the next class reaching 6100 seems fairly accurate

Comment

• I got the packet in aug 2019 for processing weekend, but had to defer it. Any clue when/if I will be called again for another processing weekend?

Comment

• C_Dona89
              C_Dona89 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t think they’re calling anymore from this list

• I don’t think they are calling any more from this list

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Dona89 View Post
              I don’t think they are calling any more from this list
              You don’t think they are calling for another processing weekend, or you don’t think they’re calling for another academy? Either way what makes you say this?

Comment

• No set date yet for the next processing a recruiter told me. Everyone keep a look out in your email that’s waiting still .

Comment

• I was referring to another processing weekend. They definitely will do more academy’s but from what my background investigator made it seem like was that they aren’t going to call anymore in all honesty I want them to call another processing weekend because it makes me getting to an academy class much more possible I finished my background and poly in December now it’s just a wait. I emailed the member hiring unit and they told me the froupninoeocessed with is tentative for fall 2020.

Comment

• Buffalo_17
                    Buffalo_17 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What did member hiring say about tentative for fall 2020? The next academy or next processing?

• Originally posted by Tommy_V

Another guy a few posts back said the academy will be immediately after this one graduates. One of you is wrong.
                  Not necessarily, if you read his post in its entirety he says that he finished his poly and background investigation in December. Which means that he may have a higher rank number than what is expected to be called for the April class. Thats likely why they told him fall

Comment

• Coleguy7
                    Coleguy7 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My rank number is 15** and I defer twice. The poly guy told me that with my rank number and seeing that I was supposed to be in with the first class off of this exam that I would be in with the next class coming up a month or two after this class graduates and that the class budget is already pretty much passed and in good standing. As I always say anything is possible BUT its looking good for another class in april or may.

• Week 20 we are staying strong 209th!!!

Comment

• dutchessNY89
                    dutchessNY89 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When’s graduation? See you on the road soon.

• Koolaudmix
                    Koolaudmix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    March 19 and i hope to see you

• Just a thought, currently Nypd. How likely is it to receive NYC as your post after graduating or Long Island, is it tough to land nyc ??

Comment

• jaguarshark
                    jaguarshark commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Troop NYC has been wide open since inception and practically 95% of all recruits who select it will get it. Whether that's a smart idea is a different story. Troop L will be closed past and present. The waiting list for L is about 2-3 years.

• Hey guys, 43XX here, does anyone have an idea of when the next medical invitations will be going out?

Comment

• Aesp24
                    Aesp24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think we will receive something soon, if there’s an academy planned right after this current one. From my experience from last medical I got the letter a month before the medical date and the date was two weeks before the graduation of the last academy.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3079 users online. 237 members and 2842 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X