Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benbacon1
    Is it worth going
    If you have to ask, it’s not worth it. You probably know everything already.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• For all others entering 209 it is a needed to bring the wrestling shoes and mouth piece on the first week or will we be told when to bring these items

Comment

• LP4Life
        LP4Life commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve heard that we probably don’t need them, but I would bring them anyways since they were in the letter.

• When it comes to the bag we must bring is there any specific regulations or can it be any bag?

Comment

• Any bag of your choice is fine, doesn’t matter.

Comment

• So my investigator sent me an email about a month ago saying that my background investigation was completed and submitted to Albany, and further notification regarding candidacy will be sent by Albany. Is this a good thing? He didn't say that I passed or failed. Is this normal?

Comment

• Northjersey
            Northjersey commented
            Editing a comment
            Once your background is completed all your paperwork is sent to Albany and they have the final say!

• far1993
            far1993 commented
            Editing a comment
            Would it take this long to hear bad news if there was any? There's nothing wrong with my background or anything during our interviews that really worries me but just being left in the dark sucks

• After you graduate the academy and you are appointed as a trooper are you allowed to have any facial hair?

Comment

• jaguarshark
            jaguarshark commented
            Editing a comment
            you can have a 'stache but that's it.

• I know we will be doing a lot of burpees in the academy. Are the burpees with or without the push-up? I have been practicing them with the push up but would like to know the correct way to do them in the academy.

Comment

• I'm assuming there will be all sorts of combinations to the workouts throughout academy. I've seen several academy videos on recruits doing 10 pushups then running a certain distance I'm not sure of so I have just been running 50 yards and then 10 burpees immediately after the run 10 times in a row.

Comment

• For those who have been through processing already, can you show up with facial hair for the PAT?

Comment

• far1993
              far1993 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes that's not a problem for processing weekend

• Hey what’s up guys, do u guys think NYSP will eventually reach rank 15000 or no,

Comment

• jaguarshark
              jaguarshark commented
              Editing a comment
              I doubt it. Take the next exam.

• You guys think they'll reach up to rank 5400 or more for the next class (210)

Comment

• 12,### here's to hoping. Unfortunately will likely not be eligible to take it again. =[

Comment

• Hey everyone. In regards to money orders for the items we need. Do they have to be money orders from the post office or will they accept the money-gram ones from Walmart?

Comment

• jaguarshark
                  jaguarshark commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Any kind of money order is fine. USPS is probably the cheapest tho.

• Squez818
                  Squez818 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In the orientation they stressed that it should be from USPS.

• Oneida44
                  Oneida44 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you.. I can always make them payable to myself & I’ll just go tmrw to the post office if that’s the case.. now just to see if I should bring a 2nd suit haha

• Squez818
                  Squez818 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The trooper that graduated from class 208 talked during the orientation and he said it’s not necessary. I’m just going to bring one and three shirts like it says.

• Anyone know what address we put for the lunch money orders. Is it the same address they show for the pt gear ?

Comment

• Octopuppy
                  Octopuppy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No address on the meal money orders, only your address.

• Good luck to all of you going in tomorrow night. Enjoy the festivities...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14937 users online. 384 members and 14553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X