Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processed in May, list number 60##....Hypothetically speaking, if they reached into the 4200’s for the first 20 backups for this upcoming class, and this is only going to be the second class from this test, that means they went through roughly 2100 list #s for each class. This would mean the potential Winter/Spring 2020 class, if full sized, would reach perhaps up to the 6300’s....Good logic? Yay or nay?

Comment

• Rosy91
      Rosy91 commented
      Editing a comment
      So as long as us first lets say 25 ppl on the backfill get in this class, you still have people in ranks 4300's-5000's that went to Medical that would be first in line for the next academy which at this point i doubt will be Winter. This Class is looking at graduating Mid March so the next one will prob be April at the earliest. Then the rest of the March processors who didnt go to medical will also be ahead of the May ones which I cant remember what # they processed up to in March. So my realist guess would be either youll be backfill for the next one or in the one after. But we took the exam in 2017 so the next one shouldnt come out until 2021 and even then it takes 6 months to get the results so theres plenty of time as long as no hiring freezes happen. But those are just my thoughts nothing is for sure.

• 845Trooper
      845Trooper commented
      Editing a comment
      The list was established in 2018 so this list good till 2022.

• Invite received!!! By god we did it! See you all the 8th! / Troop D , rank 30xx

Comment

• Aesp24
      Aesp24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratssss!!!

• cruz21105
      cruz21105 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck...

• Oneida44
      Oneida44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aesp24 thank you! cruz21105 you’ll be getting yours for sure

• cruz21105
      cruz21105 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Oneida44...…..Invite received today...Good luck

• As anybody from NYC received anything. ?? I'm ranked #25xx

Comment

• INVITE RECEIVED today.....Ranked #25xx....Residing in NYC. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who has heard!
        Anyone in Troop A receive the packet yet?

Ranked 29xx Troop A

Comment

• Invite received Troop F 31xx can't wait to see all of you their!!!!!

Comment

• Got my invite! Troop F rank 26xx. Can’t wait!

Comment

• Invite received Troop L! Rank 29**. Let’s get this boys!

Comment

• Troop L. List 27**.. Still haven’t received invite. Anyone still waiting on mail?

Comment

• For everyone that got an invite Congrats!
                  I had the medical appointment last month, but with a rank of 49xx i’ll be pushed back to the next academy class hopefully spring 2020.
                  Im just curious ..
                  1. Did you have to do any updates to your background or poly since you probably processed last September ?
                  2. Did you have to do two medicals?

Comment

• Aesp24
                    Aesp24 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did they call you to let you know? Or sent you a letter? And I read in this forum that people who went to get a physical for the 208 class had to do the medical again for this new class. Not sure about the poly and background. You can contact your investigator and ask or wait until they reach out to you if they need anything.

• Harleyriders
                    Harleyriders commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No they didn’t call or send a letter. Im basing my assumption on the fact that everyone ranked 2500-4000 got a letter in the mail to attend the academy and some people ranked after 4000 got a backfill phone call, so with a rank of 49xx there’s no way I will be in this class in September.

• PMA4
                    PMA4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was in the same boat as you when i went to the medical last December and did not get in, you will need an update but you don't do the poly again. You also will need another medical. They will send you something eventually.

• Harleyriders
                    Harleyriders commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Awesome thanks for the response.

• Does any one know when the September processing weekend is? I haven't received anything yet in the mail and need to try and get the weekend off

Comment

• PMA4
                    PMA4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Someone on a previous page said the 14th and 15th.

• Troop A, rank 29xx. Invite received today.

Comment

• Rosy91
                    Rosy91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats! Im from Troop A as well and will hopefully be joining you.

• Do they check your credit the 2 says you go to Albany?

Comment

• Harleyriders
                    Harleyriders commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. If you pass everything processing weekend, you will be assigned a background investigator. He will gather all your financial information and conduct a credit check then.

• Received my invite yesterday!! Troop G, been a busy past couple of days. Excited to start this journey with everyone invited. Good luck to everyone.
                  Last edited by PMA4; 08-08-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• I heard that there’s an orientation that we can attend with family before the academy. Anyone know approximately how many days before the academy this orientation takes place?

Comment

• kms1991
                      kms1991 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What troop are you from? I’m from D and received an email about it already.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7599 users online. 387 members and 7212 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X