Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else from out of state? I currently live in PA and had the medical a few weeks back. As soon as I receive an acceptance letter, I have to move to Ny state and get a NY drivers license.

Comment

• Anyone that is still processing that went to Albany May 4th and 5th hear anything? I’ve talked with a few troopers and they stated if we haven’t received anything yet in regard to going to Albany again for fitting and the additional physical then more than likely not going to be in this class

Comment

• Bamaguy90
        Bamaguy90 commented
        Editing a comment
        If I had to guess, you will more than likely be invited to medical for the 2020 class if it happens.

• Greeneyes106
        Greeneyes106 commented
        Editing a comment
        My investigator told me that people who processed in May, all their paperwork was due in Albany July 5th. I highly doubt we will make the next class. Keeping my fingers crossed for the one after that.

• Heard from my buddy's ATO of the 208 class that the academy will be September 9th.

Comment

• redzone
        redzone commented
        Editing a comment
        The Next Class IS Sept 9th, next processing is Sept 14

• Oneida44
        Oneida44 commented
        Editing a comment
        redzone if the academy does start that weekend for sure, when would invites be expected to come out? Any time table or such

• Here’s the one thing that worries me. I’m number 60## and for the May 4th/5th processing I did, I was told anticipate a Winter 2020 academy. However, I hear that the last medical had like an extra 150 people processing. If that’s true, that would mean they would take up the first 100 or so seats in a winter 2020 academy, leaving minimal space for those who processed in May of this year, correct?

Comment

• Aesp24
        Aesp24 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m pretty this is correct. But the remaining 150 is not an exact number. People might not be able to go in due to personal things or change their minds. Also, if people drop out of the academy they pick from the 150 to be replacement. But don’t worry about the numbers too much we don’t know who will be picked. Just make sure you continue with the process, give them all they need and be patient. Your turn will come .

• Rosy91
        Rosy91 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes so not only will there be people left over from the medical for the 2020 class but there are also people who processed in March with ranks of 5000+ that are waiting for the medical as well for the 2020 class. But thats always the case basically since they always over process. I processed in March and went to Medical and there were people who had gone to the Medical for the 208 class that were there and there were people who had processed in Sept there as well. Just stay positive.

• Knickstape1987
        Knickstape1987 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rosy91 hit it on the money. They tend to over process, and they will exhaust the whole March processing weekend group before they get to the May group for the 2020 class. The bright side is that they are having another processing weekend in Sept. That gives positive hope that there will be a class next year because the word was that there wouldn't be another after this upcoming class. That may still very be the case, nobody really knows. *shrugs*

• If I failed the past PAT in May and was told that I would be invited back to try again, does that mean I would not be invited to the one in early September but the one after that? From what I've read on this forum, you have to wait for 1 processing weekend to go by until you can try again?

Comment

• Hey!, I received the email for the processing of my list number. Any idea when one should expect the official letter for processing in the mail?

Comment

• Benbacon1
          Benbacon1 commented
          Editing a comment
          What's your list?

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it was around 4 weeks prior to the processing date that we got the packet in the mail.

• What's your list?

Comment

• will0w
          will0w commented
          Editing a comment
          My list number is around 10,1XX

• Well that gives me hope that they'll get to my number before the test expires.

Comment

• What rank are they processing to in September?

Comment

• will0w
            will0w commented
            Editing a comment
            They're processing through the rank of 11,500

• I have heard in this forum and others that the next expected class in September 5-10. Can anyone confirm this is true? And if so how long before the class do they normally send out the acceptance letters?

Comment

• When was the email sent out that they are processing to 11,500?

Comment

• will0w
              will0w commented
              Editing a comment
              it's been about a week..

• Benbacon1
              Benbacon1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Was it a general email or was it emailed specifically to you? I'm same list and all I got was saying they processing up to 11k.

• will0w
              will0w commented
              Editing a comment
              It was a general email...Since my list number is within the number processing range... I'm assuming that we'll receive individual letters a month before the assigned processing date...based on forum consensus

• Oh wow that’s weird I never got the email. I got all the other ones before though.

Comment

• will0w
              will0w commented
              Editing a comment
              the email was sent the 26th..make sure to check your junk mail!

• Any confirmations yet about the class starting on 9/9?

Comment

• Safe to say they'll probably process past 11k in the new year?

Comment

• 845Trooper
                845Trooper commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I would think so

• Any word on the size of the upcoming class?

Comment

• Coleguy7
                Coleguy7 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have heard that it will be a smaller class of 140-150, not sure its true but ive heard that because of some monetary stuff it will be a small class and possibly not sure if there will be a class after.

• Rosy91
                Rosy91 commented
                Editing a comment
                We were told at the Medical the class would be of 250 and the remainder 140 ppl would be on back fill or the next class.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5922 users online. 347 members and 5575 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X