Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of a potential start date for the fall 2019 academy class yet?

Comment

• jaguarshark
      jaguarshark commented
      Editing a comment
      Anything you hear will be 100% an unsubstantiated rumor at this point. They are trying for a Sept/Oct start.

• cruz21105
      cruz21105 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also read on this forum that the next class may start on Aug 12, 2019. Last medicals are done about 2-4 weeks of a start of a new class. Good luck.

• jaguarshark appreciate your response. Thanks.

Comment

• I do have question regarding disqualification. My investigator did the house visit shortly after the 4th of July, everything seemed fine and I have not heard anything since. Since i haven't heard anything I am thinking the worst. So my question is, how long after the house visit do you know you have been DQd? I haven't received anything in the mail either.

Comment

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Stop overthinking! No news is good news and there is no time limit with anything that goes on in the process. He will contact you when he needs something if he doesn’t that means he doesn’t need anything. But your going to go crazy if you overthink things, just stay positive and wait patiently.

• Does the August 12 date for the academy is the same as other agencies (Cbp, NYPD, etc)?

Comment

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure why you'd think that, but each agency is unrelated.

• Anybody check their mail today?

Comment

• Allen5315
        Allen5315 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you happen to hear something?

• Riv202 nothing in my mailbox today.

Comment

• No I didn’t hear anything I wish I did, I was just assuming if the projected Academy start date was August 19, then we should be expecting our packets soon that’s all..

Comment

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the class will to start in the fall soo September sometime. So probably get a notice sometime next week or the following. I’m guessing they are busy with the upcoming graduation which is next week. You can go to the Usps website and create an account and select the tracking mail and they will send you a photo of what you are getting in the mail everyday before it gets to your house.

• What's going on they stop processing. I'm like number 9k and supposed to be the next batch to process

Comment

• Coleguy7
          Coleguy7 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think any of us are sure what's going on past this next class that might be going in. I'm rank 102x but had to defer then I missed a cut off date so couldn't go with this next class gonna start either. All we can do is hope that they process again, I have fingers crossed. I think they will process again because rumor is that they had 140 left over from final medical from the july 13th weekend, I feel confident that they might process again soon to fill that class. But again anything past this next class going in is all a guessing game until it actually happens.
          Last edited by Coleguy7; 07-20-2019, 09:58 AM.

• jg60
          jg60 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m 58xx and I completed everything besides medical. No date specified for this upcoming class and 250 candidates isn’t a guarantee. The only thing I would do if I were you is gather all your background Info together so when the time comes you have everything ready

• Has anyone heard of a potential start date for this fall academy yet?

Comment

• Squez818
          Squez818 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t think anyone has heard anything yet. Just keep checking the mail. I’m sure once someone gets their acceptance letter there will be numerous posts about it.

• Does anyone know when the next processing is?

Comment

• will0w
          will0w commented
          Editing a comment
          Knickstape1987 Nothing has been announced by the NYSP as of yet...What are your sources?

• Knickstape1987
          Knickstape1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cant say. But you can quote me really soon when the letters go out. It's a positive sign that there may be another class after this upcoming fall 2019 class. The chances of the 2020 class we're looking grim, still is if anything.

• Recruit89
          Recruit89 commented
          Editing a comment
          As of today, an email went out for candidate processing in "Early September" through the rank of 11,500.

• pa/ny321
          pa/ny321 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you see them processing through the 14,000s?

• We did it 208!! Be safe out there and congrats again

Comment

• cruz21105
          cruz21105 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations.....be Safe.

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats to all of you!

• Knickstape1987
          Knickstape1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats! Well deserved.

• Ookun_007
          Ookun_007 commented
          Editing a comment
          The best in the state, we are the 208!!

• Congratulations to the 208! I'm a graduate of the 207 if anyone wants advice on fto or anything in general feel free to private message me

Comment

• Hey everyone just an update for people who was wondering about will there be a next processing! I just got an email and im rank 102x coming off of a deferment. They said that there will be processing early september so get ready and check your emails! This will be like my second or 3rd processing..its been forever waiting . Congrats to the 208!

Comment

• What exactly do you do in Albany? Just the running part,

Comment

• Coleguy7
            Coleguy7 commented
            Editing a comment
            You have two days. Saturday is all the PT stuff, there's sit ups push ups and running, then sunday is all paperwork, and psyc stuff.

• Will they reach the 14000s on the 2017 exam?

Comment

• Coleguy7
            Coleguy7 commented
            Editing a comment
            pa/ny321 I'll be 100% honest, I highly doubt they will reach that high of a rank for the time being. It seems like things are starting to slow down a bit, possibly they will put through a few smaller classes BUT anything is possible and none of us know for sure! Stay hopeful and good luck!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11781 users online. 442 members and 11339 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X