Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my medical date July 13th 8am, see you guys there. I was part of March processing as well.
    Last edited by mstone273; 06-18-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• 7am medical. Ranked 25XX. Processed in September and was at last medical in December.

Comment

• cruz21105
        cruz21105 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck....I also received the letter. Report time for me is 9AM.

• Aesp24
        Aesp24 commented
        Editing a comment
        How long was the medical when you took it back in December? Was it an all day thing like processing day.?

• Is t a yellow oversize enveloped or a regular enveloped size.

Comment

• Aesp24
        Aesp24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Regular size white.

• Does anyone know if the time reporting to medical correlates with ranking? I processed in Sept. and see that a few of you guys on here report earlier and we’re at the March processing; or does it go by something completely else. Always wondered how many people they have come in during each half hour slot.

Comment

• I wonder if everyone received their letters today or if some people will receive it tomorrow. Because I was also in the March processing . Hopefully some people gets it before others because then it back to waiting months.

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s*********

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          It probably depends on the post office in your area. Just keep an eye out now that you know they have been sent out.

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely will. Thank you because I didn’t receive anything yet I’m located by troop f. So hopefully I receive it tomorrow.

• Received as well. 12 pm report time.

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s your rank? And what’s the nearest troop station near you? I want to see if anyone in my area received there’s yet. Thanks in advance.

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          ES_troop21 I'm in Troop A rank 42** and got mine today.

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks guys hopefully mines come in tomorrow because I haven’t seen anyone from my area post anything. I’m just hoping for the best my rank is 51**

• ES_troop21, my rank was 47**, TROOP NYC

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay congrats to everyone that got the invitation. Troop NYC is near me so hopefully the mail is delayed and I get it sometime tomorrow still hoping for the best.

• I report at 7:00 am, my rank is 48XX. Troop B.

Comment

• Hockey1014
          Hockey1014 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I am a female. I processed in March.

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohh ok yea makes me think they have us females show up at the same time.

• Hockey1014
          Hockey1014 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I am thinking that as well.

• kms1991
          kms1991 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a female and I report at 7am as well!

• I got mine today as well. Report time 9AM rank 26XX located in Troop F.

Comment

• Aesp24 it was only a few hours. I was the earliest time though. Didn’t have to do much waiting so I’m not sure how long the other times took.

Comment

• Aesp24
            Aesp24 commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay great! I have a 7am. What should we expect? Also, why are they having you do it again?

• Aesp24 you fill out some paperwork, meet with a doctor and get fitted. Just because you get a medical invite doesn’t mean you are going to the next class. They send out more invites then actually needed. Probably to just be sure they reach numbers. I believe there was about 100 of us who didn’t get in last class who went to medical.

Comment

• Aesp24
            Aesp24 commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay great! Thank you. And yeah I knew that and the letter mentioned that as well but I thought maybe they would use the same physical from December since it wasn’t too long ago. Thought maybe it was due to something more specific to the individual.

• Medical received. Rank 3xxx, PT test September 2018, NYC Troop. See y’all at 10AM!

Comment

• Anyone in troop L not receive the letter yet? Still waiting on mine

Comment

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I agree. A lot of it got filled with those from the September processing and I believe they sent out all the invitations. So probably for the next one but who knows anything could happen and I could tell you I’m rank 51** and still didn’t receive anything.

• jg60
              jg60 commented
              Editing a comment
              Alright ES_troop21 looks like it’s just you and me now lol.. hopefully next class

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol yeah man it sucks but as long as I know I’ll be in one day I don’t mind waiting. All I know is that we in the 5000 which is really close to where they currently at and I know it’s possible for a second medical to take place if for some reason they don’t get enough people. So stay hopeful but I wish everyone that got the invite best of luck and hopefully you guys make this upcoming academy.

• mstone273
              mstone273 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am rank 13xx I know there was a cutoff of Memorial Day but not sure how strict or not it was but keep fingers crossed and ready to go if you get a notice

• So I wanted to login to check my score again, but now cannot find a way to do so . The page I usually went to doesn't work?

​​​​​​edit: nevermind, I found the login page. Saved my score just in case.
            Last edited by Coderedpl; 06-19-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the opposite problem, can’t get my rank out of my head lol

• Just heard from a reputable source that the next academy slated for a late summer early fall will either be cut in half or extremely delayed. This is due to monetary issues that have arose. Again, that isn't set in stone but something I have heard. PM me if you guys and gals have any other questions about the process. It's the best job I've ever had.

Comment

• Dlec241125
              Dlec241125 commented
              Editing a comment
              Any word if they are still thinking about pushing it back or not?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7820 users online. 350 members and 7470 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X