Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is t a yellow oversize enveloped or a regular enveloped size.

Comment

• Aesp24
      Aesp24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Regular size white.

• Does anyone know if the time reporting to medical correlates with ranking? I processed in Sept. and see that a few of you guys on here report earlier and we’re at the March processing; or does it go by something completely else. Always wondered how many people they have come in during each half hour slot.

Comment

• I wonder if everyone received their letters today or if some people will receive it tomorrow. Because I was also in the March processing . Hopefully some people gets it before others because then it back to waiting months.

Comment

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s*********

• Aesp24
        Aesp24 commented
        Editing a comment
        It probably depends on the post office in your area. Just keep an eye out now that you know they have been sent out.

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely will. Thank you because I didn’t receive anything yet I’m located by troop f. So hopefully I receive it tomorrow.

• Received as well. 12 pm report time.

Comment

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s your rank? And what’s the nearest troop station near you? I want to see if anyone in my area received there’s yet. Thanks in advance.

• Rosy91
        Rosy91 commented
        Editing a comment
        ES_troop21 I'm in Troop A rank 42** and got mine today.

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys hopefully mines come in tomorrow because I haven’t seen anyone from my area post anything. I’m just hoping for the best my rank is 51**

• ES_troop21, my rank was 47**, TROOP NYC

Comment

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay congrats to everyone that got the invitation. Troop NYC is near me so hopefully the mail is delayed and I get it sometime tomorrow still hoping for the best.

• I report at 7:00 am, my rank is 48XX. Troop B.

Comment

• Hockey1014
        Hockey1014 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I am a female. I processed in March.

• Rosy91
        Rosy91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh ok yea makes me think they have us females show up at the same time.

• Hockey1014
        Hockey1014 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I am thinking that as well.

• kms1991
        kms1991 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a female and I report at 7am as well!

• I got mine today as well. Report time 9AM rank 26XX located in Troop F.

Comment

• Aesp24 it was only a few hours. I was the earliest time though. Didn’t have to do much waiting so I’m not sure how long the other times took.

Comment

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay great! I have a 7am. What should we expect? Also, why are they having you do it again?

• Aesp24 you fill out some paperwork, meet with a doctor and get fitted. Just because you get a medical invite doesn’t mean you are going to the next class. They send out more invites then actually needed. Probably to just be sure they reach numbers. I believe there was about 100 of us who didn’t get in last class who went to medical.

Comment

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay great! Thank you. And yeah I knew that and the letter mentioned that as well but I thought maybe they would use the same physical from December since it wasn’t too long ago. Thought maybe it was due to something more specific to the individual.

• Medical received. Rank 3xxx, PT test September 2018, NYC Troop. See y’all at 10AM!

Comment

• Anyone in troop L not receive the letter yet? Still waiting on mine

Comment

• ES_troop21
            ES_troop21 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I agree. A lot of it got filled with those from the September processing and I believe they sent out all the invitations. So probably for the next one but who knows anything could happen and I could tell you I’m rank 51** and still didn’t receive anything.

• jg60
            jg60 commented
            Editing a comment
            Alright ES_troop21 looks like it’s just you and me now lol.. hopefully next class

• ES_troop21
            ES_troop21 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol yeah man it sucks but as long as I know I’ll be in one day I don’t mind waiting. All I know is that we in the 5000 which is really close to where they currently at and I know it’s possible for a second medical to take place if for some reason they don’t get enough people. So stay hopeful but I wish everyone that got the invite best of luck and hopefully you guys make this upcoming academy.

• mstone273
            mstone273 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am rank 13xx I know there was a cutoff of Memorial Day but not sure how strict or not it was but keep fingers crossed and ready to go if you get a notice

• So I wanted to login to check my score again, but now cannot find a way to do so . The page I usually went to doesn't work?

​​​​​​edit: nevermind, I found the login page. Saved my score just in case.
          Last edited by Coderedpl; 06-19-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• ES_troop21
            ES_troop21 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the opposite problem, can’t get my rank out of my head lol

• Just heard from a reputable source that the next academy slated for a late summer early fall will either be cut in half or extremely delayed. This is due to monetary issues that have arose. Again, that isn't set in stone but something I have heard. PM me if you guys and gals have any other questions about the process. It's the best job I've ever had.

Comment

• Dlec241125
            Dlec241125 commented
            Editing a comment
            Any word if they are still thinking about pushing it back or not?

• Damn, keeping my fingers crossed they'll get to my number =[
          12,0##

Comment

• ES_troop21
            ES_troop21 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn’t be so sure they process I believe 2500 at a time and stopped at rank 8500. Which means the next one will probably reach rank 11000. But you also don’t know when that is because they processed a lot of people and is still trying to get academy classes approved. Just stay positive guys!

• Anybody rank 5XXX or March processing get their medical invite yet?

Comment

• Rosy91
            Rosy91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Some March processing people like myself did get invites to medical but it looks like they were all in the 4*** ranks. I'm 42**. I'm sure at the next medical whenever that is you'll get an invite. Stay positive!

• Harleyriders
            Harleyriders commented
            Editing a comment
            Im ranked 49**. Processed in March and I got a medical invite July 13 at noon. My background was submitted before the deadline.

• ES_troop21
            ES_troop21 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don’t think they got to rank 5XXX. They sent a lot of people from the last processing invites and some from the March processing. I’m ranked 51**.

• far1993
            far1993 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks guys! I appreciate the replies, looks like i'll be waiting for the next academy :/

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6553 users online. 319 members and 6234 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X