Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to my investigator anyone’s packet that was not completed and sent up to Albany the Friday before Memorial Day will not be considered for the upcoming August-September class due to the cutoff date. The people processing right now are for the tentative academy class for the January 2020/winter class. The upcoming class is funded and ready to go according to investigators and people at the physical processing back in February or March processing (can’t remember).

Comment

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think the people that was processed in May is hearing about the 2020 class because I’ve been told there is a class scheduled for August. I was told by my investigator and got my packet sent up on May,10th.

• mstone273
      mstone273 commented
      Editing a comment
      ES_troop21 same day my packet was sent up the 10th

• mstone273 you have any idea when we should be receiving any correspondence in the mail in regards to the medical review if it is actually being held in July.

Comment

• mstone273
      mstone273 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure was hoping anyone might know but on the thread page before this (885) someone said possibly july 13th not sure the accuracy

• If the rumors are right that the medical is on July 13th then we should get a letter 2 weeks before that probably sometime in the end of June. But honestly man the best thing for all of us to do is wait and trust me if someone received or receives something they will write it on the forum but I’m not going to believe anything until it’s in my hand.

Comment

• mstone273
      mstone273 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly you never know what they decide up in Albany

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly that’s why I’m hoping for the best but just waiting until I have that letter in my hand because all these rumors will have everyone confused and worried.

• Rosy91
      Rosy91 commented
      Editing a comment
      ES_troop21 I agree. All the rumors and what ifs are just going to drive us crazy. We just gotta hope things are still as planned and that we get letters inviting us....hopefully soon!

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly I hope it’s very soon but I’m not listening to any rumors just hoping for the best!

• If the medical is in so around that time, should we expect to see invites being sent out this month then?

Comment

• mstone273
      mstone273 commented
      Editing a comment
      Next possibly but that’s going by if the rumors are true

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to sound like a d*** but I answered your question ^^^. But to answer it again if the rumors are true then we should get something around the end of June or sometime in this month. They will give us time to plan having that day free.

• Lets finish strong 208! 5 weeks left

Comment

• Squez818
      Squez818 commented
      Editing a comment
      End date is July 19th?

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep it up guys you got this in the bag class 208!

• I got my letter today. See you guys July 13
    Last edited by Koolaudmix; 06-17-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Received my medical invite! July 13th

Comment

• Which batch of processing where you guys apart of?

Comment

• PMA4
          PMA4 commented
          Editing a comment
          September, I was also at the last medical

• Koolaudmix
          Koolaudmix commented
          Editing a comment
          March processing for me

• Should be interesting
        Last edited by Koolaudmix; 06-17-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• I also received my medical invite. I was apart of the March processing.

Comment

• If you receive medical invite, does that basically imply you weren’t disqualified ?

Comment

• It does imply that you weren't disqualified, but you can still be disqualified if something new comes up or if something comes up at the medical. What time is everyones report time?

Comment

• Medical received, report at 10 am... rank 3,0xx / troop D

Comment

• Rosy91
                  Rosy91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yay! Me 2! I gotta be there at 7am.

• Just received my medical invite as well. Part of the March processing. Report at 12pm

Comment

• Medical received, March processing report at 7 am.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10980 users online. 521 members and 10459 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X