300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted.....
    Last edited by Dlec241125; 05-18-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone heard when the next physical fitness round of testing is going to happen?

Comment

• Has anyone received a call about their psychologist test being canceled. If so message me.

Comment

• Hi All,

I took the PAT 2 and a half weeks ago and everything went well. Just wanted to see if anyone has gotten a call from their BI? or has anyone already met with the psychologist?

thanks,

Comment

• leo1112
            leo1112 commented
            Editing a comment
            PAt 2 ? You took it twice?

• Greeneyes106
            Greeneyes106 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol no. I meant to say I took it 2 weeks ago.

• leo1112
            leo1112 commented
            Editing a comment
            Got it GL!!

• Hello, Everyone!
          I'm currently ranked 10,2XX, I understand that the process is currently up to rank 8,500 as of May 2019. What is the probability of being called for the next orientation class? Any timetable of when is it going to take place? Appreciate all responses! thanks!
          Last edited by will0w; 05-31-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone, has anyone receive a background update that processed in September / March in the past few weeks?

Comment

• jg60
              jg60 commented
              Editing a comment
              I processed in March and my paperwork has been signed off on up in Albany. As far as a background update, I haven’t had to do anything yet. My paperwork got sent up a couple weeks ago.

• Squez818
              Squez818 commented
              Editing a comment
              I processed in September and I had an update of my background around March 25th.

• Oneida44
              Oneida44 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks jg60 .. I’m sure you guys/girls that went through in March should be good to go / Squez818 I think you mentioned before that your packet was rushed for the Jan. Academy but ended up having to wait ? Hope to hear something back like you did!

• PMA4
              PMA4 commented
              Editing a comment
              I processed in September and was at the medical in December. I was not reached for the January class so I went through an updated background a few months ago. Have not heard anything since.

• Went to processing weekend May 5th and just had my face to face interview with the psychologist last week. Didn’t walk out feeing to confident but I may be over analyzing the whole interview. Was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to hear next steps and how they will reach out such as phone letter or email. Or if i didn’t pass that psych phase what that will look like as well. Thanks for your help

Comment

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Don’t over analyze things it’s either you get to the next step or you don’t. The next step will be your investigator contacting you but I’m not sure when. He contacts you when he’s ready to start your background investigation. There is no time frame and I’m not sure what happens if you don’t pass psych but I’m sure they will send you a letter. Just be patient and no news is good news.

• Greeneyes106
              Greeneyes106 commented
              Editing a comment
              i was in the same boat as you.. i met face to face with the psychologist last Saturday and was not feeling very confident either... Monday came and my investigator actually called me. I'm meeting her tomorrow.

• Swat2468
              Swat2468 commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s awesome congrats that’s a quick turn around time. I’m going on a little over a week since my interview hoping for some good news soon

• Greeneyes106
              Greeneyes106 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks man. if you want message me. best of luck to you as well... it's a waiting game now

• Thanks I appreciate the info!

Comment

• Does anyone know when the current Academy class will be
              graduating ??

Comment

• ES_troop21
                ES_troop21 commented
                Editing a comment
                You might be right but if I’m not mistaken didn’t the academy start sometime in January? And 6 months from January is June so I’m not sure if it’s this month or next month the graduation.

• cruz21105
                cruz21105 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks...…..so it appears that the next class would be in Aug.

• Rosy91
                Rosy91 commented
                Editing a comment
                yea the academy is 26 weeks so they will graduate next month. cruz21105 a lot of us were told August is the upcoming academy.

• cruz21105
                cruz21105 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks...………….

• January 14th- July 23rd! The academy is 6 1/2 months!

Comment

• Scannerdarkley
                Scannerdarkley commented
                Editing a comment
                Are those the academy dates for you? If so congratulations.

• When is the next processing?

Comment

• Would anyone have a concrete date for the upcoming medical? Looking to schedule a 2 week vacation in July and don’t want to have any scheduling issues. Heard it might be on July 13 but would like some confirmation as I’m looking to go to Europe.

Comment

• PMA4
                  PMA4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was also wondering the same thing as I've heard the summer academy could potentially begin sometime in August.

• Rosy91
                  Rosy91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  first gotta say im jealous haha i want to go to Europe next year! Medical should deff be in July since the Academy is starting in August but i dont think anyone has gotten invitations yet so idk. When did you process?

• Aesp24
                  Aesp24 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have the same situation. I spoke to my recruiter about it since they are more aware of dates than anyone else. He said the date is July 13th for the physical and so letters should be sent out soon since they need to give a 4-3 week notice. So I’m guessing we will receive something in the next couple of weeks. If you plan your trip after this or before I think you should be all set. Good luck and have fun!

• I’ve heard that academy might not start in August and that there may be a freeze. Has anyone else heard this? Hopefully just a rumor....

Comment

• Hockey1014
                  Hockey1014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I heard this rumor as well. Someone I know who just had their polygraph done was told that there is a rumor that the academy may be pushed back.

• Tn4991
                  Tn4991 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Where'd you hear that? I'm becoming discouraged. Theres people who processed last September but still haven't gotten an invite to an academy.

• Yeah that’s what I heard. Heard they wanna push it back for 2020. However, they’re still processing so I don’t get it. If they push it back I think that means our processing would have to be redone because it’s only good for a year. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• I heard January 2020.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7024 users online. 197 members and 6827 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X