Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone who went through all the steps and had their file sent to Albany for final review in January heard anything since?

Comment

• Oneida44
      Oneida44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve yet to hear anything other than a call from member hiring about a medical question about 4 weeks ago.

• Jk77
      Jk77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t even gotten that but I’m hoping no news is good news

• Oneida44
      Oneida44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn’t agree more! It seems that a lot of the candidates who had their packets rushed for the Jan. Academy and didn’t get in are now going through a background update while we just keep playing the waiting game lol.

• Yeah. Within the last couple of weeks I met with my investigator for an update on what was going on such as job, relationship, any contact with police, etc. Same kind of background investigation just not as in depth as the first time around.

Comment

• Dlec241125
      Dlec241125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you already complete the medical?

• Oneida44
      Oneida44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, did you go through processing in Sept. and have your packet expedited for the January academy at all?

• Dlec: I completed the medical on December 15th 2018. I believe that I will have to do it again if I get into the next academy. It’s usually a month before the academy starts.

Onieda: I did the processing in September and I got an email saying that it’s possible for me to make the next academy if they reach my rank number but unfortunately I didn’t make the January academy. I’m hoping I make the next one that would probably be some time in the summer.

Comment

• When is the next academy?

Comment

• dutchessNY89
        dutchessNY89 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's like asking what's the next winning Powerball numbers.

• I am going to the physical test next weekend. In the packet we have to fill out in the reference part it states someone who has known you well during the past 5 years. So does that mean i cant use anyone if i have not known them for 5 years or more?

Comment

• Everyone that is now getting their packets what list number are you guys?

Comment

• 845Trooper
          845Trooper commented
          Editing a comment
          They are up to 8500

• Good luck everyone who is going up for processing tomorrow!

Comment

• rbh2350
          rbh2350 commented
          Editing a comment
          anyone know how many showed up for processing or how it went?

• Greeneyes106
          Greeneyes106 commented
          Editing a comment
          it was a good amount of people IMO, a lot of people also showed up and got DQ for failing the sit ups. For me it went pretty smooth, but Sunday by far was the longer day.

• donl179
          donl179 commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard 2500 were invited, 700 showed up, and 500 made it to Sunday while I was there

• Giantsfan101
          Giantsfan101 commented
          Editing a comment
          I also heard it wasn't as good as a turn out as they were hoping for

• Has anyone got called for the July academy yet? If so what was your test score?

Comment

• Dlec241125
          Dlec241125 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't believe anyone has yet I myself am still waiting on a medical invite along with others. I'm 31xx range with a 97.4.

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Waiting to hopefully be invited to medical for the summer academy as well. I'm 4*** range with a 96.78

• Oh okay, is the medical invite the last thing before the academy? Like you guys have done your poly and everything else already? I’m 32xx range with a 97. Something. Thanks!

Comment

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          yea basically seems that way. Ive done the poly and background and psych. So unless Member hiring reaches out i dont think we hear anything until the medical invites which seems to be around a month from the academy so hopefully we all start getting the invites sometime next month.

• I’m in the 58xx range And just completed the poly yesterday. Did anyone receive any confirmation about passing the poly or did you all just wait it out

Comment

• Riv202
          Riv202 commented
          Editing a comment
          My polygraph examiner told me after I was done

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same as Riv202

• ...........:..
        Last edited by Riv202; 05-10-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• jg60
          jg60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Deleted....
          Last edited by jg60; 05-11-2019, 09:56 PM.

• Tommy_V
          Tommy_V commented
          Editing a comment
          jg60 delete that bro

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          jg60 interesting. Mine told me at the end and Im in Troop A.

• Where you took your poly

Comment

• jg60
          jg60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Took mine in troop t
          Last edited by jg60; 05-12-2019, 07:36 AM.

• Ohh I took mine troop K. Did you hear any info on the next anticipated class

Comment

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          When did you guys process?

• jg60
          jg60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Processed in march

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was told there arent that many spots for us who processed in March for the August Academy. That they already have a lot of it filled by the people who processed in Sept. So if some of dont make the August academy we will be in Winter 2020 one. As long as we dont get disqualified of course.

• jg60
          jg60 commented
          Editing a comment
          My investigator called and said I’m good to go. Polygraph went fine and nothing negative to note. At this point idc if it’s this summer or winter 2020 lol

• Hi All,
        I deferred from June 2018 then attended the March 2019 processing. I recently completed all steps of my background/poly and had everything submitted. I understand the upcoming class is near full, but do you think i could get called for it? I have a list # in the 1900's, will that help me get called for this summer class or will that not matter since the class is near full?

Comment

• Processed in March 2019. Completed the Poly and my background investigator is still working on my background which he said should be completed by the end of this week. He said they are due to Albany by the end of this month. He told me there was an academy in August, but reading your posts I guess that’s out. When would be the next academy class.

Comment

• Oneida44
            Oneida44 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s in early August

• Harleyriders
            Harleyriders commented
            Editing a comment
            After August.. I see winter 2020. Any set dates?

• jaguarshark
            jaguarshark commented
            Editing a comment
            There's practically never a date set more than a month in advance. They haven't even canvassed for ATOs yet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7963 users online. 416 members and 7547 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X