• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received as well. 12 pm report time.

Comment

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      What’s your rank? And what’s the nearest troop station near you? I want to see if anyone in my area received there’s yet. Thanks in advance.

• Rosy91
      Rosy91 commented
      Editing a comment
      ES_troop21 I'm in Troop A rank 42** and got mine today.

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys hopefully mines come in tomorrow because I haven’t seen anyone from my area post anything. I’m just hoping for the best my rank is 51**

• ES_troop21, my rank was 47**, TROOP NYC

Comment

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay congrats to everyone that got the invitation. Troop NYC is near me so hopefully the mail is delayed and I get it sometime tomorrow still hoping for the best.

• I report at 7:00 am, my rank is 48XX. Troop B.

Comment

• Hockey1014
      Hockey1014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I am a female. I processed in March.

• Rosy91
      Rosy91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh ok yea makes me think they have us females show up at the same time.

• Hockey1014
      Hockey1014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I am thinking that as well.

• kms1991
      kms1991 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a female and I report at 7am as well!

• I got mine today as well. Report time 9AM rank 26XX located in Troop F.

Comment

• Aesp24 it was only a few hours. I was the earliest time though. Didn’t have to do much waiting so I’m not sure how long the other times took.

Comment

• Aesp24
        Aesp24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay great! I have a 7am. What should we expect? Also, why are they having you do it again?

• Aesp24 you fill out some paperwork, meet with a doctor and get fitted. Just because you get a medical invite doesn’t mean you are going to the next class. They send out more invites then actually needed. Probably to just be sure they reach numbers. I believe there was about 100 of us who didn’t get in last class who went to medical.

Comment

• Aesp24
        Aesp24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay great! Thank you. And yeah I knew that and the letter mentioned that as well but I thought maybe they would use the same physical from December since it wasn’t too long ago. Thought maybe it was due to something more specific to the individual.

• Medical received. Rank 3xxx, PT test September 2018, NYC Troop. See y’all at 10AM!

Comment

• Anyone in troop L not receive the letter yet? Still waiting on mine

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I agree. A lot of it got filled with those from the September processing and I believe they sent out all the invitations. So probably for the next one but who knows anything could happen and I could tell you I’m rank 51** and still didn’t receive anything.

• jg60
          jg60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright ES_troop21 looks like it’s just you and me now lol.. hopefully next class

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol yeah man it sucks but as long as I know I’ll be in one day I don’t mind waiting. All I know is that we in the 5000 which is really close to where they currently at and I know it’s possible for a second medical to take place if for some reason they don’t get enough people. So stay hopeful but I wish everyone that got the invite best of luck and hopefully you guys make this upcoming academy.

• mstone273
          mstone273 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am rank 13xx I know there was a cutoff of Memorial Day but not sure how strict or not it was but keep fingers crossed and ready to go if you get a notice

• So I wanted to login to check my score again, but now cannot find a way to do so . The page I usually went to doesn't work?

​​​​​​edit: nevermind, I found the login page. Saved my score just in case.
        Last edited by Coderedpl; 06-19-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the opposite problem, can’t get my rank out of my head lol

• Just heard from a reputable source that the next academy slated for a late summer early fall will either be cut in half or extremely delayed. This is due to monetary issues that have arose. Again, that isn't set in stone but something I have heard. PM me if you guys and gals have any other questions about the process. It's the best job I've ever had.

Comment

• Dlec241125
          Dlec241125 commented
          Editing a comment
          Any word if they are still thinking about pushing it back or not?

• Damn, keeping my fingers crossed they'll get to my number =[
        12,0##

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn’t be so sure they process I believe 2500 at a time and stopped at rank 8500. Which means the next one will probably reach rank 11000. But you also don’t know when that is because they processed a lot of people and is still trying to get academy classes approved. Just stay positive guys!

• Anybody rank 5XXX or March processing get their medical invite yet?

Comment

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Some March processing people like myself did get invites to medical but it looks like they were all in the 4*** ranks. I'm 42**. I'm sure at the next medical whenever that is you'll get an invite. Stay positive!

• Harleyriders
          Harleyriders commented
          Editing a comment
          Im ranked 49**. Processed in March and I got a medical invite July 13 at noon. My background was submitted before the deadline.

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t think they got to rank 5XXX. They sent a lot of people from the last processing invites and some from the March processing. I’m ranked 51**.

• far1993
          far1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks guys! I appreciate the replies, looks like i'll be waiting for the next academy :/

• To anyone in the current or previous academy classes, how is the troop you are placed in determined? Is it solely based on performance and grades or is your living situation like wife and kids taken into account? Just looking for a little more information regarding that. Thanks.

Comment

• dutchessNY89
          dutchessNY89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your family life is not taken into account. Your grades determine placement.

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          The Academy works out a ranking based on academic performance and the higher the grade the higher the preference in Troop placement. BUT this is not an official policy, but courtesy given to recruits. Albany makes the final determination and some classes (recent ones too) get very little say on where they go, but some classes get fairly close to home.

That said, Troop A, L, T, and usually G are closed. E was closed 2 classes ago too. B/C/D are practically never closed.

• Has anyone heard of a tentative start date for this upcoming academy class?

Comment

• Dlec241125
          Dlec241125 commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard from a friend in the class currently that it may be August 12th but that was before these monetary issues arose. So who knows now.

• Originally posted by Squevie View Post
        Anyone have input on a smart watch? I've been using one of those Samsung Gear watches for a while. Would that qualify as a digital watch, or is that TOO digital?
        The Casio Men's G-Shock GD350-8 is a hot seller, it is more durable than Samsung Gear. best of all, it is less than $100 bucks.

https://thingsreview.com/best-casio-...y-watches.html

81gNIjoExqL._UY741_.jpg

Comment

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          Also no smart watches at the Academy.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4697 users online. 305 members and 4392 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X