300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Everyone!
    I'm currently ranked 10,2XX, I understand that the process is currently up to rank 8,500 as of May 2019. What is the probability of being called for the next orientation class? Any timetable of when is it going to take place? Appreciate all responses! thanks!
    Last edited by will0w; 05-31-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone, has anyone receive a background update that processed in September / March in the past few weeks?

Comment

• jg60
        jg60 commented
        Editing a comment
        I processed in March and my paperwork has been signed off on up in Albany. As far as a background update, I haven’t had to do anything yet. My paperwork got sent up a couple weeks ago.

• Squez818
        Squez818 commented
        Editing a comment
        I processed in September and I had an update of my background around March 25th.

• Oneida44
        Oneida44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks jg60 .. I’m sure you guys/girls that went through in March should be good to go / Squez818 I think you mentioned before that your packet was rushed for the Jan. Academy but ended up having to wait ? Hope to hear something back like you did!

• PMA4
        PMA4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I processed in September and was at the medical in December. I was not reached for the January class so I went through an updated background a few months ago. Have not heard anything since.

• Went to processing weekend May 5th and just had my face to face interview with the psychologist last week. Didn’t walk out feeing to confident but I may be over analyzing the whole interview. Was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take to hear next steps and how they will reach out such as phone letter or email. Or if i didn’t pass that psych phase what that will look like as well. Thanks for your help

Comment

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t over analyze things it’s either you get to the next step or you don’t. The next step will be your investigator contacting you but I’m not sure when. He contacts you when he’s ready to start your background investigation. There is no time frame and I’m not sure what happens if you don’t pass psych but I’m sure they will send you a letter. Just be patient and no news is good news.

• Greeneyes106
        Greeneyes106 commented
        Editing a comment
        i was in the same boat as you.. i met face to face with the psychologist last Saturday and was not feeling very confident either... Monday came and my investigator actually called me. I'm meeting her tomorrow.

• Swat2468
        Swat2468 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s awesome congrats that’s a quick turn around time. I’m going on a little over a week since my interview hoping for some good news soon

• Greeneyes106
        Greeneyes106 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks man. if you want message me. best of luck to you as well... it's a waiting game now

• Thanks I appreciate the info!

Comment

• Does anyone know when the current Academy class will be
        graduating ??

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          You might be right but if I’m not mistaken didn’t the academy start sometime in January? And 6 months from January is June so I’m not sure if it’s this month or next month the graduation.

• cruz21105
          cruz21105 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks...…..so it appears that the next class would be in Aug.

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          yea the academy is 26 weeks so they will graduate next month. cruz21105 a lot of us were told August is the upcoming academy.

• cruz21105
          cruz21105 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks...………….

• January 14th- July 23rd! The academy is 6 1/2 months!

Comment

• Scannerdarkley
          Scannerdarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          Are those the academy dates for you? If so congratulations.

• Would anyone have a concrete date for the upcoming medical? Looking to schedule a 2 week vacation in July and don’t want to have any scheduling issues. Heard it might be on July 13 but would like some confirmation as I’m looking to go to Europe.

Comment

• PMA4
          PMA4 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was also wondering the same thing as I've heard the summer academy could potentially begin sometime in August.

• Rosy91
          Rosy91 commented
          Editing a comment
          first gotta say im jealous haha i want to go to Europe next year! Medical should deff be in July since the Academy is starting in August but i dont think anyone has gotten invitations yet so idk. When did you process?

• Aesp24
          Aesp24 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the same situation. I spoke to my recruiter about it since they are more aware of dates than anyone else. He said the date is July 13th for the physical and so letters should be sent out soon since they need to give a 4-3 week notice. So I’m guessing we will receive something in the next couple of weeks. If you plan your trip after this or before I think you should be all set. Good luck and have fun!

• I’ve heard that academy might not start in August and that there may be a freeze. Has anyone else heard this? Hopefully just a rumor....

Comment

• Hockey1014
          Hockey1014 commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard this rumor as well. Someone I know who just had their polygraph done was told that there is a rumor that the academy may be pushed back.

• Tn4991
          Tn4991 commented
          Editing a comment
          Where'd you hear that? I'm becoming discouraged. Theres people who processed last September but still haven't gotten an invite to an academy.

• Yeah that’s what I heard. Heard they wanna push it back for 2020. However, they’re still processing so I don’t get it. If they push it back I think that means our processing would have to be redone because it’s only good for a year. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• I heard January 2020.

Comment

• According to my investigator anyone’s packet that was not completed and sent up to Albany the Friday before Memorial Day will not be considered for the upcoming August-September class due to the cutoff date. The people processing right now are for the tentative academy class for the January 2020/winter class. The upcoming class is funded and ready to go according to investigators and people at the physical processing back in February or March processing (can’t remember).

Comment

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I think the people that was processed in May is hearing about the 2020 class because I’ve been told there is a class scheduled for August. I was told by my investigator and got my packet sent up on May,10th.

• mstone273
              mstone273 commented
              Editing a comment
              ES_troop21 same day my packet was sent up the 10th

• mstone273 you have any idea when we should be receiving any correspondence in the mail in regards to the medical review if it is actually being held in July.

Comment

• mstone273
              mstone273 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure was hoping anyone might know but on the thread page before this (885) someone said possibly july 13th not sure the accuracy

• If the rumors are right that the medical is on July 13th then we should get a letter 2 weeks before that probably sometime in the end of June. But honestly man the best thing for all of us to do is wait and trust me if someone received or receives something they will write it on the forum but I’m not going to believe anything until it’s in my hand.

Comment

• mstone273
              mstone273 commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly you never know what they decide up in Albany

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly that’s why I’m hoping for the best but just waiting until I have that letter in my hand because all these rumors will have everyone confused and worried.

• Rosy91
              Rosy91 commented
              Editing a comment
              ES_troop21 I agree. All the rumors and what ifs are just going to drive us crazy. We just gotta hope things are still as planned and that we get letters inviting us....hopefully soon!

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly I hope it’s very soon but I’m not listening to any rumors just hoping for the best!

• If the medical is in so around that time, should we expect to see invites being sent out this month then?

Comment

• mstone273
              mstone273 commented
              Editing a comment
              Next possibly but that’s going by if the rumors are true

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not to sound like a d*** but I answered your question ^^^. But to answer it again if the rumors are true then we should get something around the end of June or sometime in this month. They will give us time to plan having that day free.

• Lets finish strong 208! 5 weeks left

Comment

• Squez818
              Squez818 commented
              Editing a comment
              End date is July 19th?

• ES_troop21
              ES_troop21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep it up guys you got this in the bag class 208!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5663 users online. 328 members and 5335 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X