300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
    If you have lot's of stuff, use the front door's, at the circle (near the statue). The First Sergeant's office is near those doors, and he has a flat cart you can use. He'll probably even help you load your stuff if you ask.
    I would love to see how much heat and extra PT someone would get for that. "Sir, good evening sir, may I use your hand cart to bring my luggage to my room"
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FUTURETPRKP View Post
      I would love to see how much heat and extra PT someone would get for that. "Sir, good evening sir, may I use your hand cart to bring my luggage to my room"
      ATO reply, Caps=yelling "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SON? UH, WHAT MAGET!!!!!, YOU THINK THIS IS A KIDS GAME OR SOMETHING SON i AM YOUR FATHER FOR THE NEXT 6MONTHS GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20"
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
        ATO reply, Caps=yelling "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SON? UH, WHAT MAGET!!!!!, YOU THINK THIS IS A KIDS GAME OR SOMETHING SON i AM YOUR FATHER FOR THE NEXT 6MONTHS GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20"
        The number is higher than 20 and there would be more than 1 ATO attacking. It would be more like a school of pirahna going after a wounded fish.
        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
          The number is higher than 20 and there would be more than 1 ATO attacking. It would be more like a school of pirahna going after a wounded fish.
          LMAOOOOO, I can picture it now, like 5 different ATO'S yelling at one person and the vains from the side of the neck look like they are going to pop out of them, while the person that is getting yelled at is just standing there looking like they are going to poop their pants. lol man I can't wait to get yelled at by a ATO in the academy next year.
          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• John2008, are you ex-military?

Comment

• Originally posted by FUTURETPRKP View Post
              Originally posted by John2008 View Post
              I know you are joking at that is a hypothetical situation, but I don't think they wouldn't waste their breath on you at that point. Easier to just cut dead weight and let someone who wanted to be there fill the spot... The exit interview would take place before you car cooled down in the parking lot.

Is it me or do I just simply not have a sense of humor?

Comment

• i have a friend who's in correction...

he called to congratulate me the other day, and we were bs'ing about academies and stuff, and he tells me:

" usually the PT instructor, on the first day, will 'call out' the class. he'll say 'who here thinks they can kick my ***?'"

he then goes on to tell me that i should 'stand up' and take the challenge. we train at the same jiu jitsu school, and says that i should choke the guy out to earn the respect of him and the other recruits.

i'm like.....errrrrr....i dunno man, i think i'll run that by a couple guys first....

you need to know this guy, to really appreciate just how hilarious this is, but he was totally serious, and not just trying to get me killed.

theres nothing good that could come out of that.......say i win, i get destroyed physically and emotionally for the next 5mo 30days and will be shoveling rain water in a thunderstorm at 3am, or probably worse......if i lose, i probably have a broken nose/tooth...

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                  Is it me or do I just simply not have a sense of humor?
                  It's not just you... There is something about the stage at The Egg... they take your sense of humor when you cross it.

Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                  i have a friend who's in correction...
                  Ask him how duck walking around the parkinglot went.

he then goes on to tell me that i should 'stand up' and take the challenge. we train at the same jiu jitsu school, and says that i should choke the guy out to earn the respect of him and the other recruits.
                  First of all doesn't happen. Second of all... if it did... you can be sure Tpr. Mamone can and would beat you and 5 other recruits down at the same time. I must qualify this by saying that I don't know if Tpr. Mamone is still running PT but if he isn't... I'm sure Division found a fitting replacement.

theres nothing good that could come out of that.......say i win,
                  Won't happen... one of the best ground fighters in my class, (Prior Deputy)who works in D Troop thought he was good enough to mix it up with a DT instructor... he got balled up and didn't know what to do except admit he lost very quickly.
                  Last edited by Trooper4985; 08-09-2007, 06:03 PM.
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• i think uncle rich is no longer there. I take it u were not there when coffman was running it?

Comment

Won't happen... one of the best ground fighters in my class, (Prior Deputy)who works in D Troop thought he was good enough to mix it up with a DT instructor... he got balled up and didn't know what to do except admit he lost very quickly.
                      i heard you guys had a carlos gracie black belt teaching there....i think it was a friend of mine who's a trooper who told me this...am i mistaken?

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
                        i think uncle rich is no longer there. I take it u were not there when coffman was running it?

He was there for 2 weeks I think... he went out on back surgery (I think) when I was there. He starts out our class video with 'Welcome to today's festivities!"
                        Last edited by Trooper4985; 08-09-2007, 08:00 PM. Reason: spel czek
                        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• hey,

does anyone know what the 'cost of living' differential is for long island..westchester?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                            hey,

does anyone know what the 'cost of living' differential is for long island..westchester?
                            Current Contract:

LI - $9478 (Not worth it)
                            NYC/Rockland.Westchester - $7801 (Not worth it)
                            Orange/Putnam/Dutchess - $1300 (Like living in Ulster is any less expensive)
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Current Contract:

LI - $9478 (Not worth it)
                              NYC/Rockland.Westchester - $7801 (Not worth it)
                              Orange/Putnam/Dutchess - $1300 (Like living in Ulster is any less expensive)
                              i thought it was A LOT less than that.....i like living on LI and would like to continue to do so, but i think that i would rather do the work of a trooper where there is no local police dept...

is there a big difference btwn the usual work on LI and what is done in westchester?

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                                John2008, are you ex-military?
                                nope, why you ask? (just curious)
                                "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5410 users online. 245 members and 5165 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X