Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! I processed in September and have since completed everything. I did my polygraph on Dec. 3rd and haven’t heard anything since then. Do you guys think this is good or bad news?

Comment

• lola788
      lola788 commented
      Editing a comment
      What questions do they ask you on the ploy ?

• ES_troop21
      ES_troop21 commented
      Editing a comment
      I won’t think anything is bad if you didn’t hear back from them. Just give them time and hope for the best. Also we don’t need to know what’s asked if we have nothing to hide. You will find out when you go through it lol and so will I.

• lola788
      lola788 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that mean you have something to hide because you ask a question. I ask because he said he didn’t hear back from them.

• cruz21105
      cruz21105 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to let you know that my list number was not reached for the Jan 2019 class but, I received a letter letting me know that I would be considered for the July 2019 class. Also, that I would received by mail or a call to updated any changed in my background check. Good luck.

• Ok so what does him telling you tells you or helps you answer his question? It doesn’t you aren’t a investigator that’s going to tell him oh that’s why. They ask many questions maybe they didn’t get back to him because the next academy is supposed to start June 30th and medical is 6 weeks before that. No one can answer that that’s my point and knowing what they asked him doesn’t help at all either

Comment

• A few weeks*. And if that’s what you need to help them I apologize for getting in it. I just don’t think knowing what they asked makes a difference it’s what he responded and if it’s truthful.

Comment

• It’s a question I ask HIM not you. Plus neither you or I are investigates so why do you care I ask. It’s not that serious.

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Trust me I know I’m not an investigator thats why me asking what they asked him makes no sense. But you do what you like I answered his question as truthful as I could. We don’t know just think positive. And I know who you asked the question to and I’m responding by saying it makes no difference if he wants to say or tell you I don’t care I’m just telling you. And we agree on something it’s not that serious.

• Lola and ES_Troop

“What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Comment

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man may god have mercy on all of us! I don’t need points from you man but thank you. Knowing what they asked in the poly makes no difference that was my point if you want think that’s idiotic then everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• NYCopper
          NYCopper commented
          Editing a comment
          Next time before you make a [email protected] response (to a trooper) why don’t you proofread your comment so you don’t look like a [email protected]$$.

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did see my mistake and I don’t care what you say or who you are. I could look like whatever you want me to look like. Thanks man real professional “trooper”

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
        Lola and ES_Troop

“What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
        How on earth did you comprehend what they wrote?? I'm going to assume they wrote that at a high bac.

Comment

• NYCopper
          NYCopper commented
          Editing a comment
          I figured that or “it’s a NYC thing.” We are going to have to add a ESL (English is a second language) course to the basic school curriculum...

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good idea man! Maybe they should add a ignorance award as well you will the winner. And with comments like that your a trooper haha wow you will hear from someone soon.

• ES_troop21
          ES_troop21 commented
          Editing a comment
          You would win the award*

• What I don’t understand is you say your already a “trooper” so why are you still in this forum if you aren’t helping out? Your so focused on what me a Lola was saying and just said negative things about it instead of giving us advice or answering trule’s question. You are very ignorant and I know out of the bunch there is a few rotten ones and your definitely one of them. That last comment was very ignorant and unprofessional. But best of luck to you man god bless I won’t be saying anything else to you.

Comment

• Must be to young to have ever seen Billy Madison. Went right over his head hahaha...

Comment

• NYCopper
            NYCopper commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s a classic! Right up there with Dumb and Dumber..

• 5 weeks down 208! Everyone stay strong, we got this!

Comment

• Ditto ☝️☝️Everything is magnified and blown out of proportion...

Comment

• Good luck!! I hope all goes well.

Comment

• I got the packet and I'm thinking of deferment I scored a 96 and rank 5435, I have 3 years on nypd, with all the opportunities on nypd and not much bigger different in top pay and ot, any thoughts?

Comment

• NYCopper
                  NYCopper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just checked - A 20 year NYC Trooper is at 139k without any OT, etc. Though it’s obviously subject to change - there were troopers in NYC last year still on probation (80kish base pay) making over 200k last year with OT.

• cruz21105
                  cruz21105 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My father retired from NYPD and if a PD cop had the chance to move to another agency they did not think twice about it. He knew a LT that made the jump to another department...in the long run his paycheck was going to be better than NYPD. The work load is also different. When was the last time you saw a squad of Trooper standing a foot post on Dec 31 at 42 street ?!?!?!? I would deferred NYPD and go with NYS Trooper.
                  Just my 2 cents...………...Good luck.

• cjdgalis23
                  cjdgalis23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the input guys, yea troopers make more out the gate but i seen some of the top pay guys checks and with little to no ot made well over $120k, as far as the quality of life it is what you make of it i seen since i been on, but the opportunities to move up just by taking a test and get a chance to go to over 200 units are unmatched by any other agency that i seen

• jaguarshark
                  jaguarshark commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just defer then. Enjoy your NYPD career.
                  Last edited by jaguarshark; 02-26-2019, 08:31 PM.

• I am list number 9xxx any idea when I may get called to start the hiring process? What number are they up to right now?

Comment

• ES_troop21
                  ES_troop21 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They just called up to rank 6100 in for a processing weekend so I’m not sure when they would reach ranks 9***

• Does anyone know approximate start date for next academy? I heard this academy graduates July 24th. Not sure if they put another academy in right away or if they wait a few weeks.

Comment

• Anyone have any info on when medical invites will possibly be sent out for possible July academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5785 users online. 353 members and 5432 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X