• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright boys when’s the next processing

Comment

• Knowledge
      Knowledge commented
      Editing a comment
      There might not be one. The class in January is going to be filled with 99% percent from the June processing. And the academy after that will be filled with those from the September processing. The 209th will graduate in the summer. The 210th will either start in the summer or early fall and won’t graduate till winter time. So it’s going to be a while. Also there is word going around that there will be another entrance exam in 2019. I don’t know how that will effect those that havent been processed yet but it can only mean one of two things. One: it’ll be a fresh start for everyone and they’ll throw out the results from 2017 or they will mix the 2019 candidates with the 2017 people. Just food for thought. Good luck!

• I would definitely be careful about what information you are seeking and want to believe on this forum. The vast majority of posts here are speculations and rumors. What we know for sure is that the top 230 candidates (based on the 2300 invited) from the June processing who successfully made it through the rest of the process will receive an invite to the next academy. Here’s some speculation: I heard a trooper say at the June processing on day 2 that 1000 candidates just didn’t show up - didn’t defer, didn’t RSVP - nothing. I’m willing to bet that because they unexpectedly had a much smaller pool of canadidates to work with that they scrambled to get a September processing together and push back the original end of November start date so they can start a class with as many candidates as possible (given the shortage of Troopers).

I personally use this forum to see if anybody received letters and for fitness advice since I’ll be the old fat man in the class. Other than that, I take everything here with a grain of salt. Good luck to all. Hope we get our invites soon.

Comment

• Knowledge Don’t give me that bs

Comment

• Knowledge
        Knowledge commented
        Editing a comment
        Again I’m not spreading gospel. Only what I heard from people in the organization. There has been other people on this forum also say they heard about a 2019 entrance exam as well. So this is isn’t just bs. Whether it happens or not the fact is there has been discussions about it. This is a forum for individuals trying to make it through the process and share updates on that process, and even though this is isn’t how the process has gone in the past that doesn’t mean it’s not true. Lastly don’t be bitter we’re all trying to help each other out.

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        I also heard they might be giving the test out next year, could definitely effect the processing of this exam, although I would think the ones who took the test in 2017 would have priority of the new exam, but who knows.

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, as someone "in the organization" I wouldn't worry one iota about anything this ironically named "Knowledge" guy says.
        Last edited by jaguarshark; 12-15-2018, 11:28 AM.

• Knowledge
        Knowledge commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you are one person and it’s a big agency. What’s your point? The people who told me that are lying? Again I don’t know why all of you are so hostile and bitter. What did I do that is triggering so many of you?

• We’re theoretically going to be spending the next 6 months in tight quarters with each other, followed by a long career. So let’s all play nice.

Comment

• ES_troop21
        ES_troop21 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. And I don’t listen to much to this forum especially not comments like that because they are trying to hire man people why would they stop processing and just throw away list etc... and I heard they trying to exhaust the list from a good source and that’s the reason for another examination.

• TripleH92
        TripleH92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly, we don’t need to be at anyone’s throats since the possibly of living together in the barracks is greatly increasing every day that passes!

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll really love having 8 guys share one toilet rushing out in the morning.

• How did the medical go today boys?

Comment

• SuperTrooperNY
        SuperTrooperNY commented
        Editing a comment
        It went well. Want to say I only saw about 80 guys or so outside. Not sure if more came at a different time.

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think we are all in the same boat as you Bizzy, checking this and the mail everyday haha

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to hear, hopefully we can finish filling this 208 class and get some good news!

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you receive any news on the academy?

• Approximately 100-130 candidates were at the medical today. From what I gathered the academy date of the 14th is correct. I’ve heard anywhere from 200 to 250 people are “ready to go” for this next class from November’s medical

Comment

• Hopefully this is the week!

Comment

• What’s the policy on social media usage while in the academy? Does it need to be deactivated

Comment

• TripleH92
          TripleH92 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah the weekends are going to spent studying and with family and loved ones. Not one to go out as it is now and i’ve seen people do stupid stuff like that. Post questionable pictures on facebook or IG and face repercussions.

• dutchessNY89
          dutchessNY89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Post a lot and take selfies you'll be fine

• TripleH92
          TripleH92 commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ LOL and weekly updates

• dutchessNY89
          dutchessNY89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely need updates on FB. LOL. Honestly, keep a low profile. If certain people are still up there for the next academy, you'll get exposed fast. Lol. Hope you all get good news soon! Just remember don't quit. Best advice I got from a member on this forum.

• disregard..
        Last edited by Giantsfan101; 12-18-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• January class, get ready!

Comment

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hoping for tomorrow or Friday! Fingers crossed!

• Octopuppy
            Octopuppy commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully it shows up on usps informed delivery

• Giantsfan101
            Giantsfan101 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah otherwise were looking at Saturday

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            Or absolute worse case would be monday.. thankfully there’s mail on Xmass eve

• Deleted ——————-
          Last edited by Tommy_V; 12-19-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• jaguarshark
            jaguarshark commented
            Editing a comment
            If the stars align and you are the best trooper in your area: 5-6 years. It's a worthy goal, but it usually takes a long time.

• Tommy_V
            Tommy_V commented
            Editing a comment
            PM sent to you

• Anyone receive anything yet? I got the confirmation that they were mailed out yesterday!

Comment

• MisdemeanorMike
            MisdemeanorMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Deleted...
            Last edited by MisdemeanorMike; 01-18-2019, 09:19 PM.

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s what we originally thought also , if the mail gets sorted by hand the informed delivery might not show it who knows! Fingers crossed

• BizzyWell
            BizzyWell commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m headed to the gym soon and usually my mailman is here in the early afternoon, if I get the packet I might just head right back to the gym lol

• Giantsfan101
            Giantsfan101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha not a bad idea bizzy , let us know if you get anything!

• Mailman just came...nothing today

Comment

• BizzyWell
            BizzyWell commented
            Editing a comment
            If I were you guys I’d still check because last time for the medical invites I got mine a couple days after everyone else

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing in the mail today either (Troop E). Lets hope for tomorrow!
            Last edited by TripleH92; 12-20-2018, 03:14 PM.

• Giantsfan101
            Giantsfan101 commented
            Editing a comment
            No mail for troop c either

• Bluelineinc
            Bluelineinc commented
            Editing a comment
            No mail for troop A!

• Hopefully there is some good news today!

Comment

• lankyfireman526
            lankyfireman526 commented
            Editing a comment
            Last time mine said that it was a manila envelope from my bank so fingers crossed!

• Giantsfan101
            Giantsfan101 commented
            Editing a comment
            wonder if anyone from the class 207 or 206 can verify if it shows up on USPS?

• lankyfireman526
            lankyfireman526 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mailman just showed up surprisingly early and I got all excited, turns out he’s just the package mailman and the regular mailman will be around later. What a tease!

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^ LOL dam you had me going for a second i was like oh S***!

• I have " mailpieces that we do not have an image for are included in today's mail" hopefully its good news

Comment

• Giantsfan101
            Giantsfan101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good news bro! me along with 2 other people have the same thing, hopefully its not just a coincidence!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6564 users online. 287 members and 6277 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X