300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    I'm fairly certain it would be worse than when Airman Brooks reported to basic training for Flight 424 at the 322 TRS with half an afro that was green and the other side of his head bald. They didn't leave him alone the entire 6 weeks.
    Ah, the memories. I miss being an ATO sometimes.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
      If you have lot's of stuff, use the front door's, at the circle (near the statue). The First Sergeant's office is near those doors, and he has a flat cart you can use. He'll probably even help you load your stuff if you ask.
      Hahahaha... I'll keep that in mind

Comment

I'm fairly certain it would be worse than when Airman Brooks reported to basic training for Flight 424 at the 322 TRS with half an afro that was green and the other side of his head bald. They didn't leave him alone the entire 6 weeks.D
        you are a second to none as well?

Comment

• hey.......am i gonna catch any flack if i don't bring sweats the first week, considering it'll be @ 80?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPGreg View Post
            you are a second to none as well?
            Been a while... 12 years... was that the Squadron moto? All I remember is being Mother Russia.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                Bring sweats because they will want you to have all of your required gym clothes every day, and don't get any screwed up colors either. You might want to sleep in them too.
                Not that I advocate working the system but... there is only 1 night a week you should actually be sleeping in your bed... the rest of the time you sleep on top of it which means you are going to need something to keep you warm and grey sweats work just fine
                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• So should we also bring a winter hat and gloves or can those wait for colder weather? Thanks

Comment

• thanks for the advice guys.

Comment

Been a while... 12 years... was that the Squadron moto? All I remember is being Mother Russia.
                      yup sure was.... still is. I seen new airmen straight out of basic and the motto hasn't changed

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                        LOL......why'd john 2008 get banned?? brown nosing is a bannable offense?
                        I posted in the "ask a cop" section so I was punish for my deviant behavior. I've learn my lesson now tho
                        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                          If you have lot's of stuff, use the front door's, at the circle (near the statue). The First Sergeant's office is near those doors, and he has a flat cart you can use. He'll probably even help you load your stuff if you ask.
                          I wonder if I could get one of them to polish my shoes for me , that should be interesting to see how many extra laps and pushups and sit up and everything else I have to do lol.
                          "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• The New study guide is now available :-)

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/
                            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Mgib

Does anyone know if you can collect your Montgomery GI bill while in the academy and/or training phases?

Comment

• Yes you can get the GI Bill. If you go to this Link:http://www.gibill.va.gov/

You can find more info.

I may be wrong but I think it is considered "On-the-Job or Apprenticeship Training" and you receive 85% of the full-time GI Bill rate for the 1st six months. Someone who has used it may have more info but I also believe they have someone at the academy who will help you set it up when you go. It is also Tax Free.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8279 users online. 379 members and 7900 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X