300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very experienced in how this works. I'm ranked
    97**. I assume candidate processing wouldn't begin until September 2019? 3rd Academy?

Comment

• Any clue when the next medical is for those who went to September processing who finished their BI?

Comment

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        I got mine about a month or two after finishing my BI

• TripleH92
        TripleH92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got mine a month ago also, but 2 friends of mine got theirs today and they are from the september group. so be on the lookout!

• Octopuppy
        Octopuppy commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know what day your friends from the September group got their medicals scheduled for?

• Originally posted by JustinTG View Post
      Not very experienced in how this works. I'm ranked
      97**. I assume candidate processing wouldn't begin until September 2019? 3rd Academy?
      Possibly in 2020, many factors come to play

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinTG View Post
        Not very experienced in how this works. I'm ranked
        like jtmaz said, a lot of factors come into play. Class 208 was originally supposed to only be the first 3000 processed, they are at 4000-5000 rank, so might be a lot sooner than 2020. Also heard, they are in need for more troopers so they might be giving out the test again next year? Just rumors I suppose, but figured id add it in.

Comment

• They sent out the second round of medical letters for the winter class. It’s on December 15.

Comment

• Just a random question, Is it still possible to receive a DQ if you have been through everything and passed everything up until now?

Comment

• Giantsfan101
              Giantsfan101 commented
              Editing a comment
              just this waiting game is a killer haha, Happy Thankgiving as well boss!

• BizzyWell
              BizzyWell commented
              Editing a comment
              I know man same the waiting is stressful for sure. I saw my paperwork after the doctor and investigator filed everything out, at the very end the box was checked ‘is qualified’ Happy Thanksgiving!

• TripleH92
              TripleH92 commented
              Editing a comment
              I had the older gentleman for my doctor with the glasses, guy was super nice and said “ there’s no reason i can find why they won’t want you, stay safe young man! “ so that was a tad reassuring!

• Giantsfan101
              Giantsfan101 commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw the paper work also and said 'is qualified' as well, so fingers crossed

• Why they have to do second round of medical? I thought they had enough people

Comment

• Originally posted by NyNarc View Post
              They sent out the second round of medical letters for the winter class. It’s on December 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by NyNarc View Post
                They sent out the second round of medical letters for the winter class. It’s on December 15.
                When did your BI finish?

Comment

• Any failed the poly and still moved on to medical?

Comment

• Anyone failed the poly and still moved on to medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by waspbite View Post
                      Anyone failed the poly and still moved on to medical?
                      What did you fail the poly for?

Comment

• Originally posted by waspbite View Post
                        Anyone failed the poly and still moved on to medical?

If you failed the poly your not getting hired - so it would be counter intuitive to invite you to the medical..

Comment

• waspbite
                          waspbite commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I would think so. But I still got medical invite on the 15. My background ended way in October

• They don’t DQ you right away if you fail your Poly, I believe you still move on the thing is that they put you in a different pool; Those that passed the poly; and those who fail. I know this from the investigator that gave me my poly.

Comment

• waspbite
                          waspbite commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, you’re right. I remember him saying that; Either way good luck everyone. NYPD mini med is the on the 19 and the Medical for NYSP on the 15

• Originally posted by Northjersey View Post
                        They don’t DQ you right away if you fail your Poly, I believe you still move on the thing is that they put you in a different pool; Those that passed the poly; and those who fail. I know this from the investigator that gave me my poly.
                        Why would they put you in different pools? What's the purpose of that? At other agencies if you fail the poly then you're out.

Comment

• TripleH92
                          TripleH92 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I thought as well if you failed the Polygraph that’s the end of the road ?! Didn’t know there was 2 pools ?!

• Giantsfan101
                          Giantsfan101 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Maybe it was the severity of why he failed the polygraph? It doesn't make much sense to me either, I thought if you failed the polygraph it was a done deal.

• Octopuppy
                          Octopuppy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm pretty sure this isn't right. If you fail your poly you are eliminated from processing further.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6286 users online. 209 members and 6077 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X